Messy hair and sweats {Tom Holland}

*mild sexual content*

"Morning baby" I say as I walk in the living room of our beautiful hotel room, and see my boyfriend sitting on the couch

"Morning beautiful" he responded looking up from his phone. I couldn't help but notice him eye me up and down. I hadn't got ready for the day ahead of me yet still wearing sleep shorts a white tank top that left my belly button exposed, and my hair thrown into a messy bun at the top of my head.

"Hi we're here too" you could see Harry wave from the kitchen.

"Morning boys" I called out like a housewife from the 50s.

"How nice of you to say" Harrison joked I just gave them a smile as I passed to pour myself a cup of coffee.

"There's breakfast on the cart there if your hungry" tom informed me. I stopped on my way to the couch and grabbed a piece of toast.

"We're just going to go explore the hotel a bit, we'll be back soon" Harrison told us pretty much already out the door.

"Ok have fun" I tell the two boys.

I watch from the armchair as tom stands up to go retrieve his speaker to play some music from his phone.

His gray sweats rested low on his hips revealing his Calvin Klein underwear elastic he wasn't wearing a shirt so my eyes lingered on his muscular body. His hair full of messy curls just the way i liked it. All I could think about was how good he looked, concentrating on the phone in his hand. I took my phone out and began to snap some photos of him.

Once the sound of a 90s rap song came from the speaker he looked up catching me.

"Are you taking pictures of me" he flashed one of his adorable smiles.

"Maybe" no matter what tom says you knew he ends up really loving the candid photos people take, even if he doesn't admit at first.

He places the speaker Down and sat back on the couch diagonal from me. We were rather quiet him probably scrolling through Instagram while I stared at him visioning different scenarios in your head.

"You alright darling" he asked me. I wasn't sure how long I'd been staring at him completely in my own world.

"Ya I'm fine" I assured him.

"You sure because you were like that for at least 5 minutes" he really was clueless to what I was doing, he doesn't even realize how beautiful he is.

"Ya, I was just thinking about how sexy you looked" I bit my lip.

He let out a short laugh "really, even with the facial hair" tom sat forward on the edge of the couch.

I stood up "ya it's grown on me" I walked slowly swaying my hips more then necessary. "It's kinda hot" I let out low and flirtatious, seductively dragging my pointer finger across his shoulder. I looked down at him and he looked up at me with big brown innocent eyes. This was the only time I was taller then him and I liked the cute angelic way he looked at me when I was in charge. When my finger reached his collar bone I swung my leg over him

Running my hands through his hair I started to lower myself onto his lap. Pausing when my boobs were level with his face. He started at my high chest leaving wet kisses. I wrapped my fingers in his curls and tugged at them gently while his soft lips slid further down.

I let out a moan as he sucked lightly sure to make a mark for later. His strong firm hands found my waist they rested there only for a second before he pulled me down the rest of the way to his lap.

We stared into each others eyes not saying a word just enjoying the view. Our bodies inches apart my chest touched his everytime I let out a breath. He made me loose my breath by just looking at me.

His left hand came up to my face pushing a strand of hair off my forehead and behind my ear. "Your so beautiful" his voice raspy and quiet.

I let my arms fall around his neck leaning in slowly till our lips met and then there were sparks, no matter how many times we kissed it was always as exciting as the first time.

I breathed in deeply through my nose he smelt like cologne, my favorite cologne, and his lips tasted like tea

Our tongues fighting each other for dominance when his won he explored every part of my mouth. After his exploration was complete he left my mouth, and continued down my jawline, and then my neck.

I began to move my hips into him, but his hands stopped my movements "you can't do that darling, your going to get me excited" his voice right in my ear.

I leaned into his neck "what if that's what I want" I tugged at his ear lobe with my teeth.

"We can't the boys will be back soon and we have to get ready for the press event" his breath sent tingles down your spine.

"Aww, but" I began to whine but tom cut you off putting a finger on his lip "shh, just kiss me" and that's exactly what I did. It was cut short when the song sexual came over the speaker. You pulled apart "what is it love".

"This song".

"I thought you liked this song" tom was a little confused.

"I do but it's the one you, Jacob and haz dance to". He still looked at me not understanding what you meant. "It's not exactly a turn on". When he finally got it his hands left my side and picked up his phone to skip it.

"This one better" he asked phone still in hand.

I laughed "yes so much better" toms lip sync battle song ride wit me was

"My turn" I said to him pushing his chest back with your hands, He was half lying down. Tom opened his arms with a wide grin without words saying go ahead I'm all yours.

I moved down to sit more on his knees then his waist, going agonizingly slow when I passed his crouch. He sent me a warning look and I just looked at him innocently.

I put my lips to his collarbone gently at first but as my lips started to move down to his chest I left love bites. My fingers lightly tracing his abs while I kissed his whole body. I felt him completely relax and he put his head back.

"You know you two have a room, right?"

I hadn't even heard the boys come back. I sat up letting out a sigh before collapsing onto tom resting my head in the crook of his neck. I only stayed there for a second before flipping my leg over him sinking into the couch beside tom.

"How long were you guys there" tom asked and I was hoping it wasn't to long.

"Long enough to get some good pictures" Harry held up his camera.

************
I'm so happy we've reached over 300 reads it means so much thank you guys!!!

I'm sorry about the slow updates, don't worry i'm not giving up on this book, i just don't have that much time to write and am working on other projects, hopefully soon all post them. I also have another book called Alive you guys should check out!!!

Please leave feedback I would love to hear what you guys think, or what you want more of.

Until next time, bye lovelies, Happy reading😊