Airport {Tom Holland}

I can't believe I'm already at 65 reads thanks so much!!!! Here's a new image hope you enjoy!
*********

I can't believe I'm already at 65 reads thanks so much!!!! Here's a new image hope you enjoy!*********

"Were here" the driver yelled making your eyes bolt open and you lifted your head from toms shoulder. When you looked out the window of the small limo you seen the second airport you'd been to today, and a crowd of people waiting for tom.

Everyone was exhausted you, your boyfriend tom, his brother Harry and toms best friend Harrison all just got off a sixteen hour flight then had to drive for two hours to another airport to get on a private jet.

I was wearing one of toms sweaters it was little big but super comfy, my makeup had smudged, and my hair was in a messy bun full of friz.

The 4 of us usually full of conversation just sat quietly as the security guards got out and went to get our door.

"Ready" tom asked offering us a small smile. I nodded and as if signaled the door opened , and the cameras begin to flash. Tom hoped down first and then offered me his hand I gladly took it.

The security guard turned to him and asked him Something to quiet for even me to hear, especially over everyone calling toms name, and he answered.

"Just give me a couple minutes" I gave his hand a squeeze before letting go and he walked over to the fans that the guards lined up.

That's one of the reasons I loved tom so much even though he had a long day and was extremely tired he still wanted to meet fans because he knows how much it means to them. You smiled as you watched him sign things.

But as he moved to the next person they would just keep going to the back of line for more to be signed.

I walked over to the boys who were standing by the car in the middle of a discussion, about something silly I'm sure. I waited there impatiently until they noticed "what's up" Harry asked.

"I don't know I'm getting a weird feeling about this group of people.

"Don't worry, he's almost through the line we'll be on the plane soon" haz was leaning against the cars.

The body guard silently waved his hand for us to start walking so we did. Tom was farther in front of us with two guards keeping him in his reach.

"So where are you heading now" Harry asked.

"I think we're going to Montreal now, right haz" I was to tired to remember toms schedule.

"Ya, he starts filming in a couple weeks, so we have to get ready" I nodded now remembering what we had to do.

"Are you coming with us" I directed my question to Harry.

"No, I got to go home to London. I'm shooting a short film soon" even now harry had his camera hanging around his neck.