Bonus - Late Night Mischief

Warning: Adult Conent

Percy's POV

1 Week Before Kidnapping

Note to self, I thought, still half asleep don't try to get in bed with a drunk goddess. Shaking my head, I got up, only to get pulled back down by a mess of auburn hair. "Stay" she commanded, her half-asleep voice showing some degree of a commanding tone.

Reluctantly, I went back to bed, still shirtless for some reason. What the Hades happened last night I questioned myself, only for Artemis to mutter "Party. Ditched my nephew. Beer. Lots of be-"

That last part was because she fell asleep the instant her head hit my chest. Oh right I thought, regret entering my mind the party.

-Flashback-

"Percy, hurry up! I don't want it to get crowded before we get there!" Artemis complained, using the enchanting tone she uses when she wants something. I swear she's related to Aphrodite somehow, because it works like charmspeak every time.

"I'm coming!" I shouted from my room. Sighing out loud, I looked back to the mirror and tried deciding on a sea blue or sea green tuxedo for tonight. It's hopeless I thought, sighing in defeat. I'm gonna need to call he-"PERCY!" she shouting, tearing me from my thoughts.

Jumping up a good inch or two, I glanced back at her and asked "What is it?" Crossing her arms, she pouted and said "Just pick a dam tux already and let's go! I don't want everyone drunk by the time we get there." I shuddered, remembering that Dionysus, the god of wine and parties, would drink like there's no tomorrow for the first time in a century.

"I need help" I said, noticing displeasure in her eyes. "Sea green?" I asked, putting the tux in front of me. "Or sea blue?" After a minute of silence, she groaned out loud and said "I can't decide. Just pick one so we can go!"

Perking my head up, I grinned. "Or," I retorted, reaching under my bed "we could have our own party." As she stared at the bottle of Bacardi in front of her, mouth agape, I put it down on my nightstand and hugged her. "What do you think?" Smiling back at me, she said "The latter, please."

"Personal party it is" I said, laughing out loud. Offering her my arm, she laughed and intertwined hers with mine as we went out to the small living room, Bacardi in hand.

Soon enough, I found out that both me and Artemis had a horrificly small alcohol tolerance. As we stumbled around the living room, completely wasted, I fell over the couch. While Arty was busy laughing at me, I got back up and wrapped my arms around her waist, effectively *hiccup* immobilizing her.

LAST WARNING: IT GETS SEXUAL AFTER THIS

While she squirmed under my grasp, I kissed her neck gently. As soon as my lips found their mark, she stopped squirming and let out a little moan. Taking my chances, I kept kissing her, making her moan more and more until eventually it became louder.

I turned her around to face me, and we locked eyes. As we stared into one another, I saw lust in hers, and she saw the same. One drunk grin later, we kissed passionately. Pressing my luck, I began backing up to the couch, where I fell down onto it, Artemis straddling my hips.

Continuing our heated makeout session, I began unzipping her dress as she took off my button-up shirt. After that, we stopped kissing so she could take off her dress and I could remove my shirt. Two seconds later, she leaped back onto me and began kissing me again. As she did that, I undid her corsage and threw it off to the side (why the Hades are these things still sold)

Smirking, she straddled me and began unbuckling my belt, my lower part visibly bulging against the fabric. Pressing my advantage again, I started pulling off her panties, only to discover she didn't have any. "You naughty girl~" I said, as I rubbed against her lower, very moist region.

As she moaned into my mouth while her lower region was rubbed, I felt her hand reach down towards my lower part, which was rubbing against her thigh. I stopped kissing her, only to start sucking in her breasts.

As she started moaning loudly, she pulled out my lower part and began jerking it back and forth, rubbing the tip. While she did that, I began inserting my finger into her lower region, which made her moan even louder.

Eventually, after a minute or two of teasing one another, Artemis finally cracked and groaned out loud. "Stop...teasing me...Percy" she said, moaning between every word. Reluctantly, she took her hand off of my lower part.

Almost immediately, I reached over to the counter, grabbing a plastic packet. Eyebrow raised, she let out a drunk chuckle and slurred "I see you've *hiccup* you've been planning thi-*hiccup* planning this." Smiling back, I said "Sure was b-*hiccup* baby."

Unwrapping the package, I fumbled around with it, my eyesight blurred and hazy. Laughing, she grabbed it from me, undid it, and put it on me. "And you claim to be a-*hiccup*-a maiden goddess."

One glare later, I became quiet.

Grabbing her hips, I placed my part carefully between her legs. With a nod of approval from her, I slowly began coming inside of her. After screams of pain from Artemis, I was all the way in. When she finally stopped screaming, tears in her eyes, I got a nod of approval to continue.

I began to slowly raise her, only to drop her back down onto my member. As she screamed with pleasure, I heard her mutter little curses at me. Groaning, I let her know that I was cumming. Before she could respond, I came inside of her, my seed spewing into her womb. While she writhed with pleasure, I panted heavily, knowing this was my first time as well.

Suddenly, she lay her head on my chest. Nearly immediately after, she began to snore softly, my member still inside of her. Chuckling softly, I gently removed her from on top of me and carried her to the bedroom.

Deciding against sleeping on the top bunk may have been a bad idea, but I honestly was too tired to care. As soon as I made contact with the pillow, Artemis still using me as hers, I was out.

-End Flashback-

"Percy" she cooed, finally awake for breakfast I had made. "Promise me something." Smiling, I responded "Anything for you, my goddess." Letting out a little chuckle, she asked "If I have a child, you and I have to get married and raise him, okay?"

Smirking, I promised her I would. Still a little suspicious (for some reason) she said "Swear on the Styx." Groaning, I responded "Fine. But if these eggs burn because of it, you're eating them."

Locking eyes with her, I said "I swear on Lady Styx that I will marry you, child or not. I will stay loyal to you and never leave the boy in danger." Thunder rumbled in the sky, signaling that the deal was made. Tears in her eyes, Artemis embraced me and said "Thank you Percy. So, so much."

Chuckling gently, I smoothed out her hair and said "No problem Arty. Anything for-oh schist!" Cursing aloud, I scrambled to the eggs, hoping they weren't burnt like I thought they were. "You have your own promise to keep, goddess" I reminded her, trying not to lose my composure. Pouting, she said fine and took the pan from me.

Let's just say she needed lots of ice packs on her hands that day.

Hi! Okay, first off, sorry if this is crap. I've never really written or thought of writing something like this, so please be lenient.

Second off, sorry about the once a week upload schedule. I hate it as much as you do, but I can't keep the pace now that school is a factor.

Third off, Part One of Book 2 is coming out either later this week or early next week. Please, I need ideas for a book name. I suck at thinking something up.

See y'all in Book Two!!

The Goddess of Collegeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें