Domestic Violence Isn't Fiction

Hello Everyone just a couple of things before we begin the story. First of all Domestic Violence is not fiction it is a very real situation in very real families.

Some of the scenes in this story may be hard to read but the reason I am writing this is not just for your entertainment but to create awareness that situations like this do occur in peoples lives.

In New Zealand (where I live) we have the highest rate in the world for domestic violence and I am not afraid to admit it because if we do not admit our faults and face the facts we will never come to see the big picture. 

So I urge you to do your research because Domestic Violence does not just occur in New Zealand, it occurs everywhere all over the world.

Domestic Violence is not just physical but it is emotional, verbal and sexual.

🇳🇿 ❤️  CALL 111 IF IN IMMEDIATE DANGER❤️ 🇳🇿      (NZ EMERGENCY SERVICES)

If you are in a bad situation and live in New Zealand a really good website to visit, get more information or even help visit:

 https://womensrefuge.org.nz/domestic-violence/

The website also has a crisis/help line available clearly displayed at the top.

ALL OVER THE WORLD THERE ARE RESOURCES TO HELP YOU SO I URGE YOU TO DO YOUR RESEARCH AND YOU WILL FIND SOMETHING. 

Love you all xx