=3=

It was hard to write this for 2 reasons. 1, im tired asf, but im also WOKE at the same time. 2, yall are blowing my notifs up. probably bc i uploaded a new jalbert chapter like 5 mins ago as im writing this oops... yeah kinda just telling everyone im not dead so yeah READ DA FOOKIN STORY!

Your View.

Today, Cassandra was driving me to her friend's party, because she said I 'had to go' and 'can't lock myself in a room forever' 

WELL FOR YOUR INFORM---

Nevermind. I already know I'm going to hate this because nobody I know is going to be there. Dang, Cassie can be harsh at times...

-

We have now arrived at the person's house, and it is packed to the brim. Even the backyard and part of the front yard is full. Like crazy full. 

I squeeze in between people inside the house until I make it to a room. I walk into the room, and only see one person of the male gender. He looks like that guy from YouTube and the coffee shop.. Jake! It was Jake! I started to walk towards him, and that's when he realized someone was in the room, which was me. He looked a bit startled at first, but looked at my face and must've recognized me.

"H-hello.." I start.

"H-hey.. Aren't you the barista at the Starbucks?" He asks.

"Yes, I-I am.. I'm Y/N... Nice to meet you..." I answer.

"Nice t-to meet y-you too. I-I'm J-J-Jake.." He replies.

We both go silent for a moment.

"Party is crazy, right?" I break the ice.

"Y-yeah. My dumbass friend Anthony (Russo/RussoPlays) dragged me here. I didn't know anybody or what to do so I squeezed my way here..." Jake says.

I say, "I had the exact same thing happen to me aswell, how funny..." i say. 

"Yeah... hehe..."

ending here cause im lazy, and tired from school. it just happens to be 11:59 atm, so i feel dead bc i had school earlier. well bai!!!!!!1111!!11111!