=13=

hehe, 2nd one even tho i said id only make one more bc im bored xd. maybe a third one idk

-

We finally left the hospital, and were at Jake's place. Because we were too scared to go back to Cassie, Jake offered to buy me new things. Of course, I tried to say that I'd pay for it all, but he insisted that he pays. Stubborn. Because we didn't get home till late, we just went straight to the living room to relax and watch youtube through the tv.

"Soo.. What do you wanna watch? Your choice" Jake offers.

"Uhh... Let's watch Muselk!" I reply. (a/n ffs i love muselk sm) 

So, for the rest of the night, We watched Muselk play Fortnite and Overwatch.

What a good start to my new life.

-

The next morning, I wake up in a room, a room that isn't the living room. I rub my eyes, and see I'm in Jake's room, on the bed, alone. I stretch a bit, and get up, but instead of feeling the warm carpet, I feel cold, raw flesh, and hear a groan. I look down, and what do you know, I'm stepping on Jake's chest. Oops...

"Oh my god, Jake, I'm so sorry! I had no clue you were there! Did I push you off the bed? Oh my god I can't believe myself, I'm so so sorry!" I freak out.

The tired man yawns and sits up. "It's fine, Y/N, I'm ok. And no, you didn't kick me off the bed, I decided to let you have the bed, m'lady." He replies, calming me down, but also pretending he's tipping a fedora on his head. I cringe but we both end up rolling on the floor laughing.

Once we calm down, we kinda just lay there, staring in each others eyes, smiling, giggling. He wraps his arms around my back and our foreheads bump, pulling us closer. We both just sit there and giggle once again, but once we calm down we look into each others eyes, more seriously.

and soon, the distance between our lips closes.

we kissed.