=7=

i currently have a social studies dbq to write but i choose this instead so oops guess whos gonna fail (its a summative grade whoops)

-

It's the next 'morning'. Well, afternoon. I feel arms around my waist. Jacob. I squirm around and he finally wakes up.

"Get ready, I'll drive you home." He groans. Jake's arms unlock from around my body and I get up. I stretch and continue to find my thinks as he gets ready. Eventually, I find my phone and...

93 missed calls from Cassie.

I call her back, and she answers immediately.

"WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN YOU DIPSHIT-"

"Calm down. I'm with a friend. See ya in one hour. Bye."

"YO--" I hang up before she could say another word. I grab my things and walk out of Jake's bedroom.

"Hey..." Jake murmers.

"H-hi.." I whisper back.

"Want waffles before we hit the road?" Jake questions.

"I'm... Not hungry.." I answer.

"Please? Just one?" 

"n..no."

"Eat at least just half a waffle. I don't want you to starve!"

"Jake, I said I'm not hungry." I yell. "Please, Just drive me home." I start to tear up. I cry. The brown-eyed boy's facial expression drops as I cry. He comes over and hugs me as I cry into his chest.

"I'm.. Sorry.." he murmurs. "Lets go."

-

We arrive in front of Cassie and I's apartment. Oh gosh, I'm not ready. Jake notices my facial expression, and just kinda sits there a bit confused.

"Want me to walk you to your room..?" He asks.

"Y-Yes... Please." I respond. We walk up to my door, and just as I reach for the door, it opens. I flinch as Cassie notices that its me. She runs out, screaming. She tries to attack me, but Jake holds her back.

"What's your problem?" Jake asks.

"This bitch left me home alone to clean up the house all on my own and didn't even tell me where she was going!" That broke me a bit. Tears started to flow down my face as Jake tried to calm Cassie down. Once I THOUGHT nobody was paying attention, I ran to the bathroom to grab my razor. I locked the door immediately and sat on the toilet. I lifted my sleeve, and cut my arms. I did for about 5 minutes, when the door started to unlock. I thought I locked it, fuck. The person that decided to walk in on me just HAD to be Jake. His face dropped when he saw what I was doing. He ran over and grabbed the razor out of my hand.

"No."

He threw it away, and looked all around in my cabinets for bandages until he found them. He was wrapping my arms and said,

"Why?"

-

sorry this is so depressing but i might have another chapter out today! i wanna get back into this book, fr.