=15=

Hello, Marissa in homeroom and Science being bored since I finished all my work. This will be posted during school cause I'm on my school iPad writing this. Yay. 

-

Y/N POV 

(The next day)

-

Today, I had to actually do something. Work. My worst nightmare. My alarm clock buzzed, at 7:00 am, right on the dot.  I got up, got my uniform on, and grabbed a granola bar. I grabbed my keys, and went to check on Jake. I kissed his cheek, and left. 

-

I just made it to work, right on time at 8:00 am. I clocked in and walked behind the counter. I would be here till 2 pm. Fun fun fun.

11 am pitched in. Time for my 30 minute lunch break. I walked to the back with 2 cake pops in my hand. I ate one and put one in a bag, to save for later or give to Jake. Speaking of Jake, I decided to text him to check on him.

You

Jake

Hey, I'm at work today. You ok?

Yep, thanks for checking up. Have fun at work, Love you. 

Love you too. -3-

After I replied, I put my phone back in my little apron pocket and went back to the counter. Only about 3 more hours. Yay.

-

2pm rolled around, and I clocked out. I said bye to my co-worker, Calysta, and walked to my car. Today wasn't that interesting, and thankfully nothing bad happened. 

-

At 2:45, I arrived at home. I would have been home earlier but I stopped at McDonald's to get a small snack, since I didn't have much to eat for breakfast at lunch. When I walked in the door, I heard screaming. I assumed Jake was recording, so I went straight to the couch to relax. I turned on the latest episode of "Craig of the Creek", and started to finally unwind after the boring day at work.

Hello. Core 4 Science class Marissa here. Currently some groups are presenting their hypothesis response statement slides while my group sits here being bored cause we were the second ones to present. This kid in my group named russel did nothing while me, my friend Geiona, and my friend Kaled made a response statement, 3 data tables, and 3 graphs. Fun. Well, hope you enjoyed this short filler. More coming soon. Only 28 days until my summer break, that's including weekends sadly, lol. Bye! (Ly all)