Kraken

The once nice day has changed. The clouds are coming in and lightening illuminates the now dark sky. Rain is pounding down drenching the ship and all its inhabitants.

The waves once dark blue were now an inky black getting rougher but the choppy water had no effect on the sea beast.

"Dad thought the Kraken was an old pirate's tale. Guess he's been proven wrong," Harry laughs.

"That beast is making the swell worse."

"But there's no magic on the isle," Harry looks at her confused.

"It's not magic, its natural ability," Uma explains. "It's like how some mermaids can cause a sailor to wreck his ship. It wasn't magic in their voices are looks that caused shipwrecks. Sailors would be too distracted to pay attention to upcoming rocks or rough paths. The storm combined with the creature's movements is gonna cause us to capsize."

"It's too rough to sail. The ship will be ripped apart if we try," Harry explains.

"We have to get that thing out of here before it rips both the Jolly Roger and Lost Revenge apart," Uma cries.

"So what's the plan?" Harry turns to her.

"You and I make a run for it to the Lost Revenge and then we'll go from there," Uma says. "We can't lose! We've come too far."

"Captain Hook will not be taken down by a sea beast!' Hook shouts. "I'll make calamari out of the creature."

Pirates near him are either fighting the creature's grip or cowering in fear. A few man the cannon firing big cannon balls at it hoping to scare the beast off.

Uma and Harry head to the opposite side of the ship but the tentacles are surrounding the ship from all sides.

"Any thoughts, love?" Harry asks gripping onto the sack tighter.

"Yeah, swing over there!"Uma yells passing him a rope before grabbing a harpoon and stabbing a tentacle blocking their way.

The creature swings its tentacle in their direction and grabs a hold of Uma.

"Uma!" Harry cries dropping the sack attempting to reach out to her.

"Okay, Mr. Kraken definitely messed with the wrong one!" she squirms.

Harry hesitantly holds the rope unable to take his eyes off Uma.

"Go! Before your dad comes over!" she urges attempting to wiggle out of the Kraken's grip with no success.

"But, I can't leave you," his voice trembles a little. "We're a team."

"Just get on the Lost Revenge! Your captain orders you!" Uma yells out before the creature drags her under.

Lucky for her unlike the other pirates being attacked; water was her natural element. It was one of the perks of having a sea witch mother. She'd learned how to swim as a baby when her mother would bring her to the ocean. 

Many kids on the isle would probably drown if they went more than waist deep but Uma glides through the water with ease moving fast as a fish.

Still struggling to break free she finally manages to move her arm and stab the creature's tentacle again causing it to release its grip.

Another tentacle comes her way but this time Uma is prepared swiftly swimming out of its reach.

"Come on, Mr. Kraken!" she goads. "Is that all you got!"

This results in the creature getting tow of it's tentacles intertwined and knotted.

She zips around it once more before surfacing for a breath. The rough surf makes it harder to stay afloat and the creature is still using it's free tentacles to attack the Jolly Roger.

Uma sees that Harry has reluctantly made it to The Lost Revenge. It's still too rough to sail but at least he can store their treasure on the ship. He's staring at the waves searching for her. A glimmer of hope seems to flash through his eyes upon spotting her.

The pirates aboard the Jolly Roger are holding on for dear life and their eyes are wide with fright. Uma turns in the direction of their gaze to see the largest wave she' ever seen headed towards her.

"This is it!" Captain Hook cries slamming his eyes shut. "This is the end men."

The wall of water enfolds over her with the remaining spray dousing the ships.

From the Lost Revenge Harry watches as Uma is dragged under by the rough waves. He can't just leave her to be killed by the Kraken. They're a team and they need each other to survive life on the isle.

Harry knows what he had to do as the Kraken emerges from the ocean again send a wave of water flying in his direction. It knocks him over but he is quick to get back on his feet. He rushes to weigh the anchor.

"If it worked on the great sea witch it can certainly work here," Harry tells himself.

Though the deck is slippery and the rain is still beating down hard he has adrenaline running through his veins fending off and urge of fatigue.

At the ship's helm he begins to turn in direction of the Kraken and waves. And just like Prince Eric did in battle with Ursula many moons ago Harry plunges the ship's bowsprit into the Kraken.

The beast falls backwards into the ocean creating a big splash in its fall. Bluish-black ink spreads through the water but he sees a bit of turquoise. 

"Uma!" he calls down a big grin spreading across his face.