The Morning After

Uma awakes with Harry's right arm around her and her head on his bare chest. She sits up and hovers over him with a leg on either side of him.

She is in a large tshirt while Harry is clad only his boxers. His eye kohl is smudged and some of it is on her pillow. His cheek has a very visible kiss print matching her shade of lipstick.

"Harry," she whines tapping his shoulder. "Get up!"

"I'm up," Harry's eyes flutter open and a smile comes to his lips.

"You should get out of here before the crew sees you. I'm sure there are few still lingering after the party."

"You're not interested in playing some more?" he teases with a thrust of his hips.

They kiss and Harry pulls her on top of him and runs his hands down her body squeezing on her booty.

"Last night was fun..." she finally breaks apart and kisses him once more. "But I can't give you all of me at once. I need to make you work for it a little."

"Fuck Uma," he curses. "You're just so bloody sexy. I just wanna..."

"I know and I want you too. But not now," she climbs off him.

"Maybe you are truly evil after all," he teases.

"I try to be," she winks while looking back at him as she walks over to her dresser.

"After last night, I'm starving! I could go for something greasy and filling right now." He rubs his stomach.

"The restaurant may open later today but I still don't have time to make you breakfast. You'll have to settle for gruel as usual. Not when I have to go help prep," she tells him as she gets dressed.

"I'll walk you to the chip shop and we can raid your mum's kitchen," Harry suggests.

"Don't think because you gave me a few kisses that I'm suddenly gonna become your little wife. I won't be cooking for you, cleaning for you, or scrubbing your boots."

"The cleaning and scrubbing part I can live without but I can't live without your cooking," he chuckles. "You're quite skilled at turning nothing into something and making the worst taste like the best."

"When you work at a place that serves chum and bilge you kind of have to learn your way around the kitchen so you're not eating fish and chips all the time."

"You can turn old milk, some eggs, brown bananas and stale loaf of bread into something edible to feed a crew. Not many on the isle have that skill," Harry raves.

Good food is a rare find on the isle where you have to make do with whatever can be grown or caught or brought in as leftovers from Auradon.

"I know I'm amazing!" Uma jokes. "Get dressed," she tosses Harry his clothes.

She goes into her private bathroom to wash up.

"Did you see your sister last night dancing with Anthony Tremaine?" Uma asks while staring in the half shattered mirror fixing her braids into a ponytail.

"Are you sure it was Harriet you saw? Not some other dark haired mean girl? There were quite a few last night."

"No it was Harriet. A lot of the guys were giving her attention last night and she was brushing them off," Uma recalls walking out back into the room. "Then Anthony asked her to dance and I think I saw her smile instead of sneer for once."

"So Harriet has a crush? We can use that to our advantage," Harry states with an evil grin.

"Maybe we should let her enjoy a little bit of happiness for awhile?" Uma suggests. "I know Harriet tends to hit you where it hurts most but we've always had each other. Yeah she has a crew but her crew is just the children of your dad's crew. And she doesn't have a close friend."

"Maybe you're right," he relents. "I'll lay off sis for now. At least until she opens her mouth about being dad's favorite again."

Uma opens her cabin door and checks to see if the deck is clear. Upon seeing no one she motions to Harry and they leave her quarters.

They exit the ship and head down the docks which are empty at the moment. Many people on the isle tend to be out until the early hours of the morning when it's still dark and then sleep until mid afternoon.

"Uma! Harry!" a female voice calls from behind them.

"Marissa," Uma tries her best not to sound irritated. "What are you doing out and about so early?"

Uma and Harry turn around to face the girl behind them. She has aqua hair much like Uma but hers is straightened and falls midback. She has dark eyes and light brown skin and stands a few inches taller than Uma. She's wearing ripped jeans and a black crop top underneath a black and green leather jacket with little looped fish hooks adorning it.

"What's up cousin?" She asks and continues before Uma is able to speak, "Mom is in one of her moods again. Ursula was mom's favorite. Why does everyone always forget about me?"

"Sounds like Aunt Morgana. Well, Harry and I should get going. See you at school!"

"Not so fast," Marissa stops them. "The party last night was wicked. I don't recall see you two after the toast. I guess you both had more important things to do in the captain's quarters."

"What do you want, Marissa?" Harry's aggravation is present already.

"I don't know yet. I think I'll keep it up in the air for when I really need you two to do my bidding. So let's say you two owe me. Or else I tell your parents about your secret rendezvous."

"No likes a snitch Marissa," Uma sneers.

"And no one likes to be considered second rate to their shrimpy cousin either. I'm sure your parents would love to hear about your relationship," she puts her arms around the both of them. "Son of Hook and Daughter of Ursula in love like those pretty princes and princesses in Auradon."

"You little.." Harry lunges forward but Uma puts a hand on his chest holding him back.

"Harry, don't even. She's not worth it. She'll learn soon enough not to mess with Uma."

"Just remember when I call you better be ready. See you around," Marissa blows them kisses before leaving laughing manically all the way. 

***********************************************************************************************Thanks for the continued support. Any things you want to see in upcoming chapters? And ideas for upcoming adventures?

Also I picture cousin Marissa looking like Jade Alleyne from The Lodge