4

Gobber sighs as everyone looks at him shocked that he would not tell anyone about this.

"I'm sorry, but why are we all looking at me for?" He asks. Everyone tuns to look at me.

"I made him promise," I say softly "I didn't want anyone to know." Hiccup runs a hand threw his hair.

"So you kidnaped your nephew?" He says. I tilt my head and am about to respond when we all here a scream.

"Jackrabbit," Hiccup breaths before everyone runs out to see Hiccups son hanging on the wall of a cliff. I react before I think jumping off the cliff and opening my injured wing. I wince at the pain but try to ignore it as I grab the child and land on a ledge to try and analyzing the situation.

"Are you ok?" I ask checking the boy over.

"I'm ok," he says shaking slightly.

"Hey it's ok, your going to be alright and you'll be safe with your father and mother," I say.

"Hiccups not my dad," he says sitting down.

"I see, that makes us alike then doesn't it," I say  then spot somewhere I can try to toss him to safety not far away and maybe land to jump up and get to safety myself.

"Oh ya how so?" Jackrabbit asks.

"I'm adopted in a way but I call my nonbiological father dad," I say "because at least he was there." Jackrabbit seems to think about that one.

"Your right," he says softly.

"I know I am. Look kid I'm going to fly you as far up this wall as I can then when I tell you to jump do it. Ok?" I say looking over at him as he nods walking over. I grab his waist and open my wings. "You've ridden a dragon before correct?"

"Ya," he responds confused.

"Good this should be nothing new then," I say and jump my wing burning in protest as I near the peak of my ability to fly "now!" I say as I toss him up to the top and my wing gives out and I fall onto the platform as I had expected my wing throbbing.

"Gala!" I hear Gobber yell and see him look over "oh thank the gods your ok, grab my hook." I obey and get dragged up and stand my one wing lump on the ground the other lifted as to not get in the way.

"Her wing?!" Someone gasps and everyone looks at my wing as it turns rust colored in the sun.

"It's normal just my coloration," I say then grab it and pick it up showing everyone the colors.

"You saves my grandson!" My mother yells running up and hugging me.

"Ya I guess," I said looking for him only to be shoved by Erit.

"She's trying to fool us! Do you not see the game she's playing?!? She set that up!" He yells then everyone starts to agree.

"How could I have set that up?" I ask angrily.

"You talk to dragons," he says.

"Erit that is enough," Hiccup says "Gala has proven herself to be trustworthy we shall treat her with respect as she is my sister."

"But she's the Spitfire!!" He yells.

"That she is," Hiccup says "Erit you will be in charge of watching over her then." We both gasp and turn to each other.

"WHAT BUT WE HATE EACH OTHER!" We both yell at the same time.

"Well then work it out," Hiccup rolls his eyes as he says this like we both are waisting his time.

"Gala wait till you see what I've done with your room," Gobber says pulling me along before me or Erit could yell at Hiccup again.