8

Gala's POV
I can see the disbelief in Erit's eyes. But surprisingly I also see sympathy. I look over at Gobber and then back at Erit. I decide I no longer like this conversation and back up to go inside. I walk to my room and find myself once again taking in the familiar atmosphere. I look out my window and see a dragon flying over. I look closer and see that it is Sky staying close but out of sight to the untrained eye.

"Sky!" I yell running back out of the house and opening my wings to go to her.

"Hey! Where are you going?" Erit says and I skid to a stop looking back at him.

"To go see my dragon," I say pointing at Sky who now is circling the area above us. I then open my wings to take off. Wanting to go to my friend.

"I'm supposed to watch you," Erit says crossing his arms.

"Then watch me," I say taking off I chirp to Sky who coos back.

"Are you well?" She asks looking me over.

"I am fine the people are not as they used to be, although they still do not completely trust me," I say "my wing is healing nicely and I will be able to fly while holding weight soon.

"That is good to hear," She says smiling at me "would it be safe for me to stay with you now?"

"If that is what you wish to do. I know how you feel about Vikings," I say shrugging at her "they have children here that love to play with dragons though! I got to play with some this morning. Oh they were so cute!"

"Why am I not surprised you were playing with children?" Shy says laughing. I look down at Erit who seems to be fuming from the ears. "I see you've made amends with the hunters son," Sky jokes.

"He thinks of me as a evil creature that wants to destroy everything," I say rolling my eyes and sighing.

"I see, well let me meet this hunters son you so adore," She says diving down at Erit who now looks shocked and a little bit scared.

"Sky! Your going to get me in trouble!" I laugh diving after her.

"Well try and stop me!" She laughs back. She grabs Erit who yells to be put down.

"Sky! Put him down!" I yell trying to catch her tail.

"Keep away!" She says and other dragons perk their heads at the game.

"No Sky wait!" I say as she tosses Erit to a monstrous nightmare who catches him and flys off.

"Put me down!" Erit yells "tell him to put me down!" He looks back at me and I nervously smile back.

"Sorry its a game of keep away he's not going to listen to me," I yell back seeing his eyes widen.

"What?!" He yells then is tossed to another dragon.

"Guys this isn't funny put him down!" I laugh "your making him mad!"

"This isn't funny why are you laughing!" Erit yells hanging upside down by his leg.

"Come on Gala don't pretend you don't love it," Sky laughs grabbing Erit.

"Sky!" I yell

"Come and save the poor lad," Sky says mockingly "he's so scared and helpless." I roll my eyes and try to speed up. "Let's see how well your friend can ride without a saddle!" Sky says tossing Erit up and catching him on her back.

"Get me down!" Erit yells "Gobber help!" I look down to see Gobber laughing.

"Naw lad I think you've got it handled," he laughs. I chuckle at him as I pass he is still the man I remember.

"Thanks for nothing!" Erit growls then I spot Hiccup and his group.

"Hiccup!" I yell getting his attention "help!" He unlike Gobber nods and gets on his dragon catching up to me.

"What happened?" He asks not looking over at me.

"It's a game of keep away to the extremes. Sky thought it would be funny to play with Erit as the object to keep away from me," I say smirking "it's quite funny when you think about it."

"It may be funny but Erit's never going to forgive you for embarrassing him like this," Hiccup says rolling his eyes.

"It's not my fault this happened I didn't intend this," I say and my wing starts to burn "I don't know how much longer I can keep up this speed. My wing still isn't completely healed."

"She's your dragon can't you reason with her?" He asks.

"Not really she's more like a sister," then I get an idea and yell "Ow! My wing!" I then start to spiral down Sky stops and dives after me. She catches me and sets me down.

"Are you ok?! I'm so sorry I forgot your wing wasn't better yet I should have remembered! Oh I'm such a bad dragon!" She says creening and smelling my wing.

"Ya you be sorry you got me in trouble," I growl and she bows her head cooing and trying to nuzzle me.

Erit's POV

I slide off of the dragon and get ready to yell the spitfires head off when I see the dragon cooing and acting submissive to an angry looking spitfire.

She makes a series of clicking and growling noises and the dragon huffs growling back. She then points at me and growls and clicks some more the dragon looks over at me and rolls it's eyes talking back.

"You know it's rude to talk about someone who cant understand," I growl.

"She said you would have been fine," The spitfire says looking at me briefly "Sky was just playing around. Even though I told her to stop." The dragon chirps back making a gurgling noise that The spitfire laughs at but covers with a cough.

"I don't find this funny," I growl.

"I know, I know and it's not,"she says her dragon says something to her "ok maybe it was a bit funny but that is not the point. The point is she's sorry and she won't do it again. Right Skydiver." Her dragon huffs before looking over at me and chirping. I look from it to the spitfire and cross my arms.

"This never happens again," I growl walking away.