Shouted

JUNGKOOK'S POV

Classes were always a source of boredom for me. Like every day, I nearly fell asleep while listening to my history teacher lecture us about topics that I frankly didn't care about. Dance rehearsal is always something I could look forward to, though. I felt so free when I danced, like the threats of the world weren't looming over me. Everyone in the dance team is exceptionally talented, each one having a unique style. I was the youngest out of the group, but they didn't seem to care; they all valued skill over age.

Rehearsal was abnormally normal. I joked around with Taehyung hyung and Hoseok hyung most of the practice, while occasionally sneaking glances at Jimin. He was a new transfer to our university. He was also from Busan! Jimin was very soft-spoken and shy, always listening intently to whatever criticisms he received (he barely got any though), and working to improve.  I always wanted to go over and start a conversation with him, but I could never bring myself to do it. Courage around people is something I lacked. He was an amazing dancer; it was like he became another person. He was always so polite, yet when he danced, he was easily one of the biggest teases on the team. He would stick out his tongue in such an endearing way as he seamlessly moved with the beat; it was gorgeous. He was gorgeous. And I didn't mean that in a stalkerish, creepy way, nope.

After practice, I went to the bathroom to clean off some of the sweat dripping down my face and neck. I was so engrossed in wiping off the disgusting sweat that I didn't notice who entered the bathroom.
"You did a very good job today, Jungkook-ah." A quiet voice piped up from behind me. I spun around and came face-to-face with Jimin, who was also freshening himself with a moist paper towel. Before I could stutter out a flustered 'thanks,' the world around me began to spin.

Then darkness.

A/N: Sorry it's so short! This is probably one of the shorter chapters in the book; the others will be around 400-800 words.