More

A/N: Ahh, we're nearing the end of the story! This is the last normal chapter since the next one will be a double update (it's hard to explain; I think you'll understand when I update). This has a bit of a trigger warning, I guess? I'm not entirely sure what one would consider a trigger warning. Also, 600 views!! Thank you all so much~

JUNGKOOK'S POV

"Wh-what?" Yoongi stammered, which only made my concern grow. Hobi and Yoongi had been talking for over ten minutes now, neither of them having an intent to tell me what was going on. Yoongi bit his lip and looked down at his lap, almost unmoving. My stomach dropped when I noticed him furiously swiping at his eyes; Yoongi rarely cried, and whenever he did, I knew something terrible happened. He glanced at me, lips pursed, then looked down at the ground again, folding into himself.

"Alright. I won't tell him."

Won't tell me what? What are they hiding from me? Don't I deserve to know if they woke me up so early?

"Tell me what?" I asked loudly, crossing my arms over my chest. I expected a witty retort or at least a glare, but I received neither. He simply gave a small shake of his head.

What's going on?

Phone still pressed to his ear; he began to speak in a hushed tone, so quiet that I couldn't hear what he was saying from four feet away. I gave up trying to eavesdrop, instead focusing on not falling asleep before I found out what they were hiding from me.

Yoongi eventually hung up and looked up from the ground, eyes watery. "Hobi is coming to talk to you," He said in a hollow voice. I stared at him, searching his face for an explanation, or even a clue. Nothing. He was staring off into space, shoulders slumped and exhaustion carved on his features. Not wanting to provoke the issue further, I stayed silent, waiting for Hobi to arrive and finally explain what was happening.

When I heard a knock, Yoongi sprang up and jogged to the door, opening it to reveal a disheveled Hoseok. He practically collapsed into Yoongi's arms, his sobs echoing in our quiet dorm. I could only sit, paralyzed, and watch the scene unfold, my own throat clenching up.

After letting the boy cry into his shoulder for a couple of minutes, Yoongi started to talk to Hobi, his voice gentle.

"Let's get you cleaned up a bit, alright? Sit on the couch with Jungkook, okay Hobi-ah? I'll bring some rubbing alcohol and band-aids." Yoongi pulled the boy into an embrace, rubbing circles on his back. Hobi nodded, pulling away and using a fist to wipe some tears dripping down his face. Yoongi gave him a soft smile before leaving to the bathroom to get some first-aid materials.

Hobi walked over to the couch and sat on the other side, curling into a ball. Before I could scoot over and comfort him, Yoongi emerged from the bathroom, gauze and a bottle of rubbing alcohol in one hand, and a couple of band-aids in the other. He wordlessly walked to the couch and sat between us, taking Hobi's hands into his own. I finally saw why Yoongi had gotten the supplies; Hobi's fingertips, which were once healthy and carefully-kept, were now a bloody, mangled mess. Yoongi poured some alcohol onto a piece of gauze, the scent filling the air.

"This is going to hurt a bit. Deep breaths, okay?" He took Hobi's hands into his own and carefully cleaned each one, staining the white gauze an ugly maroon color. He then wrapped band-aids around Hobi's fingers.

"Better, Hobi-ah?" Yoongi asked with a small smile. Instead of responding, Hobi enveloped him into a hug, tightly wrapping his arms around the elder. I overheard Yoongi whisper, "you'll be okay Hobi. I know how hard this is."

Hobi broke away and turned towards me. "I suppose it's time to explain what's going on." He bitterly laughed, a foreign sound coming from him. "During dance rehearsal, I was helping Jimin up, and th-then," he paused as tears threatened to spill. "I found out that Ji-Jimin had four tallies, pro-probably three now," His voice cracked at the end, burying his head into Yoongi's shoulder with broken cries.