Sharp

A/N: 400+ VIEWS ALREADY?? THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!! <3 Sorry this chapter took so long! Yes, it's another long chapter. Hope you all are okay with that :D

JUNGKOOK'S POV

I woke before the sun came up, still feeling restless from the fight yesterday. Yoongi had gotten so mad that he turned completely red and eventually stormed out of the dorm, claiming he wasn't coming back anytime soon. His bed was empty when I woke up; he probably slept in his studio. He does that a lot.

I tugged on a sweatshirt and a pair of tattered jeans. Spotting a red beanie laying dejectedly on my desk, I snatched it and put it on, using it to cover my unkempt hair. When I looked in the mirror, my eyes were still puffy from last night. Figuring no amount of makeup would cover it up, I let it be and prayed I wouldn't run into anyone I knew. Music playing through my earbuds, I walked out of the dorm just as the sun began to rise.

After aimlessly wandering the campus for a while, I decided to walk to the dance building so I could practice for the showcase. Yoongi's voice echoed in my mind the whole trip.

"I don't know what you're thinking or what you're trying to accomplish, but I'm certain of one thing: what you're doing is going to get yourself hurt, if not killed."

I had glared at him, anger flaring in my chest. "I'm not a kid anymore! Hyung, I can handle myself!"

Yoongi scoffed. "Just like you almost suicided because you were being called names? Don't think that I don't know what happened when I left. Mingyu kept tabs on you for me."

"If you knew what I was going through, then why didn't you help?"

His face hardened, anger evident through his previously composed demeanor. "I can't fight all your battles. You needed to learn how to fend for yourself."

I finally snapped. "If you didn't want to help me then, why do you want to help me now?"

Yoongi stayed silent, so I took it as a chance to continue.

"You're telling me to stay away from Jimin because I might die, yet when I was about to kill myself, you had no qualms and left me alone! Why should I listen to you now?"

Yoongi narrowed his eyes, face red. "If you don't want to listen to me, fine! Do whatever the fuck you want! Just know that if you die because of these stupid feelings, I won't be at your funeral."

Yoongi threw the door open and stalked out, slamming the door behind him.

I was brought out of my flashback by the glass of the dance building door, a lump beginning to form on my forehead. Inwardly scolding myself for getting lost in my thoughts again, I opened the door and entered the building, the familiarity of the corridor comforting my thudding head. I pulled out my phone and began to draft a text to Yoongi, letting him know that I was in the practice building. Right as I was about to press send, I decided against it, doubting Yoongi would care. Sensing the practice door in front of me, I pulled the handle and went in while texting Hobi that Yoongi was in his studio and not the dorm. After sending the text, I pocketed my phone and looked up, ready to begin rehearsing.

Someone had beat me to it. Park Jimin.

I froze and could feel my eyes growing larger, instantaneously feeling self-conscious since my eyes were swollen from last night, and he might notice that. My throat clenched up and I had to will myself to relax. Remember what Namjoon said. Focus on the good, not the bad. If memories resurface, distract yourself and push them down. I finally managed to form words after an uncomfortable silence developed between us.