09 ⊳ TWITTER

FELICITY
ix. twitter
❝CHYA PLAN BRIEFS.❞

@MYAEMERSON @enews are you dumb? i genuinely think that a new-born baby's iq would be higher than yours

@MYAEMERSON
@enews are you dumb? i genuinely think that a new-born baby's iq would be higher than yours. now, it's time for me to disprove everything that you said in your dumbass article (which i shouldn't even have to do anyways, seeing as you shouldn't have made it and nobody should've even believed it). for a starter, the "unknown man" is a F A N, who wanted to take photos with me. i didn't realise that if a female celebrity poses with a male fan, they're suddenly fucking. secondly, "we thought it would last longer than two seconds" is quite an insensitive and rude quote. mine and chandler's relationship isn't even any of your business, but if you want to know the specifics, we began dating on the day the picture with the F A N was taken, which was a week ago. however, we did have a romantic relationship before he asked me out, which was a "no labels" type of thing. also, "with much remorse and devastation" honey, don't lie. you were jumping with joy because you could finally make up another bullshit article which ruined mine and chandler's relationship. well done! "our favourite singer, songwriter and actor" please don't call me your favourite anything; it's a huge insult and i'm highly offended by it. "being quite close to an unknown man" so because my arm is in contact with another arm slightly we're now having violent sex on countertops ok then hun. "e!news would definetly pay to be a fly on the wall in that tour bus" the only storylines that you would get would be casey yelling at lyrin to shut up, as well as my parents constantly sighing in disappointment. "the picture of emerson and beverely was apparently taken at a local ice-skating rink" oh, you mean the place i had to go to get a note for a plan chandler had set up to ask me to date him?? "emerson was also accompanied by sonequa martin-green and norman reedus." oh, you mean the people who were driving me around to get these notes because it would be illegal for me to drive a car right now?? "they seemed shocked" maybe because i dealt with a fan extremely well for my age?? oh no! all of those ideas are simply too complicated for your underdeveloped brains to understand! next time you want to create an article which could ruin a relationships or somebody's career, at least interview or ask for a quote from the people directly involved.

" oh, you mean the people who were driving me around to get these notes because it would be illegal for me to drive a car right now?? "they seemed shocked" maybe because i dealt with a fan extremely well for my age?? oh no! all of those ideas are ...

621,432 LIKES | 202,741 RETWEETS

@USERNAME1
@myaemerson holy fucking shit