20 ⊳ REALITY

EUPHORIA
xx. reality
❝YOU HAVE A SHOW TO PERFORM, PRINCESS.❞

As the lyrics continued to effortlessly fly from her mouth in a beautiful melody, all of the weight on Mya Emerson's shoulders had vanished as a bright smile tugged at her pretty, plump, pink lips and her wavy, blonde hair flew behind her, bouncin...

As the lyrics continued to effortlessly fly from her mouth in a beautiful melody, all of the weight on Mya Emerson's shoulders had vanished as a bright smile tugged at her pretty, plump, pink lips and her wavy, blonde hair flew behind her, bouncing up and down along with her. Happiness radiated off the bubbly female as she jumped up and down, singing the lyrics to her songs with all of the passion that she could muster.

Anybody who took a single glimpse at her could tell that whilst she was on the stage, all that Mya Emerson could feel was euphoria. It was evident from the smile that always managed to creep out, or the way that she bounced and danced around the stage, or the way that she flipped her hair in a dramatic style, or the way that she giggled whenever Lyric began to twerk, or the way that she playfully slapped Caleb as he rolled her eyes at the girls' behaviour, or the way that she interacted with the crowd as they screeched their undying love for her.

Yes, all that Mya Emerson could feel on the stage was never-ending euphoria.

Thankful was an understatement of how she felt towards her fans, her friends, and her family. If it weren't for them, then she knew that she wouldn't be having the time of her life as she sang her songs to her audience, and instead, she'd probably be at home stuck in the darkness as she ate a whole tub of Ben & Jerry's ice cream and binged a new series on Netflix.

Wait... she did that anyways.

Regardless, the woman was eternally grateful for her fans, so she was determined to make each and every concert on her tour filled with fun and happiness. Before the tour was even announced, Mya had made sure that it was one hundred percent safe so that there was not a single chance that anybody could get injured, and she made sure that each performance was filled with fun.

So, despite it being her fifth concert of her performing the exact same songs, the female was far from bored as she sung the last few lyrics to "Why", the audience singing along with her before the song came to an end, and a boisterous applause erupted as hundreds of people screeched, causing the blonde beauty to let out a small giggle as she returned to the microphone stand and placed her microphone in it, waving at the fans as she patiently waited for the next song, 'Most Girls' to begin playing.

However, silence ensued.

Raising an eyebrow, the female turned back to face Casey with a confused look plastered across her face, but he simply smirked at her, which caused the blonde to roll her blue orbs at him and turn to face the crowd, about to begin speaking before the audience began to screech wildly, which made the singer even more confused than she already was.