26 ⊳ REALITY & GROUP CHAT

EUPHORIA
xxvi. reality & group chat
❝MATCHMAKER MYA STRIKES AGAIN, BITCHES.❞

"Yo, bitch, I need to speak to you

"Yo, bitch, I need to speak to you."

Before Mya could even lift her head up to acknowledge whoever had spoke, the door to her temporary bedroom swung open to reveal the older Emerson sister, whom instantly pounced on the comfy bed and rolled over so that she lay next to the confused singer/actress, who glanced over at Erin with a weirded-out look, although she had dealt with the same situation numerous times before.

Turning off her IPhone and shoving it in her pocket, the younger blonde released a sigh before she readjusted her position so that she was facing her sister, who actually looked somewhat worried but was evidently trying to hide it, "So, what do you need to speak to me about?"

Twiddling her thumbs and fidgeting around nervously, the older woman attempted to divert her gaze away from her sister, but eventually her eyes fell back upon the blonde as she quietly asked, "What do you do if you, uhm, like somebody - as in, love?"

Upon hearing the words that had escaped her sister's mouth, a smirk fell upon Mya's lips as she knew exactly who Erin was talking about. After all, the famous singer had seen the comments that her sister had been posting and then deleting, so it was extremely obvious.

Although, Erin hadn't been trying to hide it extremely hard. The blonde had been leaving a lot of hints that she had a crush on Mya's backing singer, and she didn't exactly delete her comments at the quickest pace either. Really, it was shocking that Lyric hadn't noticed it yet.

"Lyric, huh?" Mya spoke up, wanting confirmation that she was correct and she wasn't about to set her sister up with somebody who she didn't like romantically.

Not being able to say any words, Erin simply nodded, which gave her younger sibling all of the information that she required to complete her next task, which would hopefully result in the pair dating.

"Well, firstly, you-." Mya cut herself off, and within seconds the blonde had leapt off her bed and bolted towards her bedroom door, slamming it shut behind her and locking her older sibling in there before a single word could escape Erin's mouth, "Lyric, come here!"

"MYA, DON'T YOU DARE!"

Knowing her sister, Mya knew that the blonde would never act upon her feelings towards Lyric except from subtle flirting. Nobody would've expected it, but Erin had never had a relationship before and was extremely pure when it came to the relationship side of things. Whenever she had a crush on somebody, she would become all flustered and nervous and try to avoid speaking of them at all costs so that she'd never grow attached. However, Mya was determined not to let that happen, because she knew that her sister would be happier with Lyric by her side.