15 ⊳ REALITY

EUPHORIA
xv. reality
❝I'D BE MILDLY CONCERNED.❞

Half an hour ago, the loved-up, blue-eyed couple had returned back to the tour bus from their pizza date, where they were bombarded by Erin and Lyric, who demanded for them to tell them every single detail, including what colour the seats were

Half an hour ago, the loved-up, blue-eyed couple had returned back to the tour bus from their pizza date, where they were bombarded by Erin and Lyric, who demanded for them to tell them every single detail, including what colour the seats were. It had taken about ten minutes for the two females to stop squealing, and to go back to what they were doing previously (which was most likely looking at Chya posts), and so Mya and Chandler were finally able to cuddle each other on the blonde's bed, as the bus travelled to its next location for the Felicity Tour.

So far, they had only performed two shows out of thirty-six, and there was an exhausting and long ride ahead, but Mya couldn't have been happier.

Both of the shows they had completed had been breathtakingly good, and the blonde-haired beauty and her audience had so much fun whilst they were out there. Her fans bounced around as Mya sung the new songs on the album, and they screeched whenever Casey briefly glanced up from his guitar to give them a small wave and charming smile, and they laughed hysterically when Lyric kept twerking during the instrumental parts of 'Why'.

There were so many parts of the show which had made Mya feel like their were butterflies in her stomach, and one of them was when the audience sang along to her songs, and then she's turn to the side, where she could see into backstage, and see her friends and family singing along with humongous smiles on their faces.

Performing made the petite female so happy, and despite the drama that had occurred merely a few days ago due to E!News, Mya was overwhelmed with joy as she rested her head on Chandler's head, her arms loosely wrapped around his neck whilst a faint smile lay on her lips.

Glancing down at the blonde-haired woman, Chandler's blue eyes locked on her pink lips that were rugged into a grin, and a small smile fell across his own lips as he glanced up at her gorgeous face, noticing that she was in a daze from the zoned out look in her eyes.

Unexpectedly, the male gently tilted Mya's porcelain jaw upwards like it was fragile and delicate, cutting her away from her daydream, and pressed his soft lips against hers, as though he would break her if he added anymore force.

Due to the gentleness of the kiss, it was only a small peck, but so many words could be spoken with it - words that one couldn't begin to imagine in reality. Within a simple action, it demonstrated how much Chandler truly cared for the girl who had been there for him for most of his life, and had rarely left his side.

Gazing up at the man through her eyelashes, Mya's smile grew even wider as she noticed the peaceful expression on his face, "What was that for?"

"Do I need a reason to kiss my girlfriend?" Chandler questioned, raising his eyebrows as he did so.

Even though the pair had been dating officially for nearly two weeks at this point, Mya still wasn't used to being called Chandler's girlfriend, so he decided to use it as much as possible.

━ EUPHORIA ( chandler riggs #2. )On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara