Hearts Don't Break Around Here

Summary: Oneshot based on Ed Sheeran's song, Hearts don't break around here.(the song attached above)

(song lyrics in italics)

She is the sweetest thing that I know

Should see the way she holds me when the lights go low

Shakes my soul like a pothole every time

Took my heart upon a one way trip

Guess she went wandering off with it

And unlike most women I know

This one will bring it back whole

2009

"Phil!"

"Dan!"

They run towards each other embracing in a long-awaited hug in the middle of Manchester station. They hold unto each other, never wanting to let go. They're both shaking with happiness, and they both know they're stuck, they're stuck together, being separated was not an option anymore now that they knew how wonderful being together felt.

They'll never let go of that feeling, they'll never let go of each other.

Daisies, daisies perched upon your forehead

Oh my baby, lately I know

2013

"Aren't we supposed to be filming Dan?" Phil said wrapping his arms around his boyfriend waist, while Dan looked through the drawers of the very messy dresser.

"yes, but give me a second, I'm trying to find the flower crowns for the Tumblr tag" Dan said, not turning around to look at his boyfriend until he saw some fake petals poking out all the things from old videos stored in the drawers.

"ha! here they are!" said Dan taking them, turning around and putting one on his boyfriend's head "there, you look adorable with that daisy flower crown" Phil blushed

"lies" Phil said looking at the floor.

"no, truth" Dan said pecking Phil's lips and putting on his flower crown.

That every night I'll kiss you, you'll say in my ear

"Oh, we're in love, aren't we?"

Hands in your hair

Fingers and thumbs, baby

I feel safe when you're holding me near

Love the way that you conquer your fear

You know hearts don't break around here

"I love you" Phil told Dan as he was going to leave for a family trip to Florida, sadly holding onto Dan as they laid on their bed for a few more minutes before it was time for Phil to go.

"I love you too, please stay" Dan said kissing the top of Phil's head fondly, he knew that was not an option at that point but he still wanted Phil to stay so bad.

Phil looked up and took hold on Dan's hand rubbing small circles with his thumb " I wish I could babe, I'll take you with me next time" Phil said, now moving a piece of hair out of the his boyfriends eyes and then kissing him.

She is the river flow in Orwell

And tin wind chimes used for doorbells

Fields and trees and her smell fill my lungs

Spend my summertime beside her

And the rest of the year, the same

"happy new year bear!" Phil says as he jumps in his boyfriend arms and kisses him passionately for a few seconds to celebrate yet another year.

Dan's mind goes blank as the colorful fireworks explode behind them, he losses his mind every time he kisses Phil, it's just Phil and his lips and his smell, and the way he kisses him oh so gently every time, and after years and years of being in a relationship, he still feels butterflies in his stomach and his heart still races, pounding on his chest so hard he thinks Phil might be able to hear it.

They'll never get tired of each other.

She is the flint that sparks the lighter

And the fuel that will hold the flame, oh

Roses, roses laid upon your bed spread, oh my

All this, all this I know

"what are you doing?" Phil said curiously as Dan covered Phil's eyes with a blindfold and started guiding him around the flat.

"you'll see you'll see, you're going to be so proud of me philly" dan laughed proudly, as they came to a stop.

Dan took off the blindfold, and Phil gasped when he saw what was in front of him. The lights of the room had been turned off and scented candles were everywhere, giving the room a dim romantic light, and their bed was cover with flower petals in form of a heart.

"happy anniversary babe!" Dan said a little nervous as Phil stood there, not say anything.

Phil turned around towards Dan and hugged him tightly "I never expected this from you, such a cheesy romantic gesture, so not you" Phil laughed

Dan pull away slightly to look at Phil's face, his arms still around his waist "are you saying I'm not romantic? I'm like the most romantic person ever" Dan said sarcastically

"you sure are bear" Phil said completely serious, pecking Dan on his lips "thank you, happy 5th year anniversary"

Well, I found love hidden inside

The arms of the woman I know

She is the lighthouse in the night

That will safely guide me home

And I'm not scared of passing over

Or the thought of growing old

'Cause from now until I go

2022

"I do"

"I do"

Dan and Phil said the day of their long awaited wedding. The crowd cheered as Dan and Phil kissed and smiled.

"Im glad I gave you my heart, you're the best thing that's ever happened to me" Dan whispered to Phil taking his hand.

"you make me the happiest person in the world, the first day we started speaking, you already owned mine" Phil smiled squeezing Dan's hand as they began  walking down the aisle

Out the doors and inside the car, the now husbands looked at each other, smiling happily, their hearts pounding fast just like they always did, their faces a comfortable shade of red, even after all the years together they still made each other blush.

Dan leaned in a little bit and whispered "well... Im glad hearts don't break around here" leaning in all the way and  kissing Phil for what could have been the millionth time.

A/N: I tried lol.

I really love this song and I just wanted to do something with it, so here you have this fluffly oneshot yay! Sorry my grammar is so bad, I cant write.

I kind of love the cheesy ending too lol.