Prologue

Sora's POV

As I was walking home after school I saw a black cat that had a wired formed tail but it looked cute with it's perfect black fur coat and just laying there, it was night and it was about to rain so I took him home with me. Mom and dad had trouble accepting the fact that I was gonna take care of him but eventually accepted. Itachi had a smile on his face as me and Sasuke played with the little cat. I looked for a bell and put it on a red choker and put it around his neck and took him in my hands putting him up and looking at him.

"I think I'll call you Kuro." I said in my little kids voice.

"That's a nice name." Said Sasuke looking at me and I giggled a little

"I know right, and I believe he's gonna be my faithful kitty." I said smiling still looking at the cute little cat in my hands as his bored red eyes looked at me.

"So Itachi are we gonna go training today?" I asked my older brother as the little kitten made it's way to my head.

"Are you sure you want to train today?" He asked I looked outside and it was raining I sigh

"Then I guess we'll have to train tomorrow huh?" I said I saw him flinch a little but then he went back to normal

"Yeah sure." He said

Next day

I went to school and every girl was going crazy saying how cute Kuro was as the boys just glared a little at all the attention the Kuro was getting and didn't seem to mind considering he was eating whatever they gave him. And me and Sasuke were kinda late to get home but that's when we saw the body's on the floor. We blinked and in a second we started running home. When we finally got home I saw what would change my life forever... my parents body's were on the floor as our older brother was just standing there.

"What happened?!" Sasuke yelled running to our parents as I just stud there..

"You... you killed them." I said looking at Itachi as his eyes widen looking at my eyes but then he looked at the floor.

"Yes I did." He said and I ran to him to land a blow but he blocked and went to land a blow on me but someone stopped him. Someone I didn't know.

"Who are you?" Asked Itachi as he went to kick him but the guy took me on his arms and jumped back. I looked at the guy as he looked at me and when I saw his eyes I blinked.

"K-Kuro?" I asked he nodded as a blue flash of light appeared on my hand and his neck.

"Are you ok?" He asked putting me down as I nod.

"Look I don't want to do this but in order for me to have strength and make a contract for you to be my master I need to drink your blood." He said in a bored way making me blink drink my blood? What is he talking about? What's going on? I saw Sasuke run to give Itachi a punch but Itachi punched him leaving him on the floor unconscious and then he looked at me.

"If you want to kill me you're gonna have to be stronger than me. Look for me when that happens." He said and disappeared as I dropped to my knees.

"What just happened?" I asked the guy I know now as Kuro walked to me I looked at him.

"How? You were my cat." I asked he sighed.

"This is such a pain. I'm a vampire and the day you gave me an item and a name I became your servant making me a servamp again but this will only happen if I drink your blood in the next 24 hours." He said with a bored expression on his face.

"You're a vampire?!" I yelled and got back a little.

"Calm down I'm not gonna hurt you." He said and took a seat on the floor. I thought about what he said.