Chapter 3

Sasuke POV

My eyes widen as Sora and Kakashi sensei were captured I look to my side to see Kuro there with his eyes widen staring at the same thing I was. Of course he jumped off her when she blocked Zabuza's first attack toward us.

"Kuro." I say making him look at me.

"It's up to us, you can transform in this mist right?" I ask him and he nods, Naruto Tazuna and Sakura were all looking at us as Kuro transformed into his vampire form.

"You do know I'm not gonna be able to do much without your sister." He said and I nodded.

"But as you can see she's been captured so its up to us to save her." I say looking at Zabuza again.

"My eve is such a pain." Kuro said making me smirk.

"No! Run!" I hear Sora yell.

"Did you already forget I can't be far from you?" Kuro said to her lazily before we got ready to attack. 

"Did Sora's cat just turned into.." Sakura started.

"A person?" Naruto finished before me and Kuro started attacking but ended up being pushed back.

"It's useless, can't you use those claws of yours?" I ask Kuro but he just shrug.

"As I said I need your sister if I want to fight." Kuro said as he got up but Naruto started attacking until he got his head band.

"Alright Sasuke listen up can you hear me?" He said.

"Yeah I hear you." I say back.

"I've got a plan." Oh now he has a plan? This guy..

"So you're finally thinking about team work?" I ask.

"Let's go wild." Said Naruto.

Sora POV

I can barely breath in here, what are they doing? They have to run, get away from here.

"Sora stay with me." I hear Kakashi sensei but my vision was getting blurry, I could barely move and the oxygen was limited.

"I can't." I say losing consciousness little by little until finally I could breath again for just a second before falling into the water I could move a bit more but I couldn't breath, before I even had the chance to start swimming up someone grabbed me and pulled me out of the water with them as I cough for a minute or so my eyes adjusting to my surroundings landing on bored red eyes but I could tell they were worried.

"You're such a troublesome eve." He said making me tear up and hug him tight.

"You stayed and saved me even though you could've left." I say and I felt his hands around me hugging me too.

"You are my eve I wouldn't leave you, and besides it wasn't me who saved you it was your brother and that blond kid." He said making me smile.

"I don't care." I say and just then water started to come our way but Kuro carried me jumping towards a tree. Zabuza and Kakashi sensei were fighting.

"He's amazing, Kakashi sensei is moving at the same time as Zabuza doing exactly the same thing and even though the sharingan can help with this it still doesn't give his physical body the ability to do this, this is Kakashi sensei's full strength and abilities." I say to myself as I watch from the tree. Until the battle was over.

"We should go find them now." I say to Kuro as he turned to his cat form again and I jump from the tree to go meet the others to see that Zabuza wasn't anywhere.

"Where's Zabuza?" I ask startling them as they look at me then at Kuro.

"He's been taken care of." Kakashi said his eyes on Kuro.

"Is that so? Then I guess we should get a move on and continue the mission." I say walking towards them.

"Sorry for causing all this trouble, you can rest at my house once we get to the village." Tazuna said as we all nod.

"Alright lets get a move on." Said Kakashi sensei as he started walking but before he could give even another step he fell making all of us run to his side before I sighed.

"He probably used too much chakra and passed out, he should be fine." I say making the others sigh in relief.

"Can we hurry up and go somewhere where I can sleep? You all are too noisy and I've moved around enough for one day." I face palm before sighing.

"Sure you have and tomorrow you'll be complaining about how sore you are." I mumble as Tazuna carried Kakashi sensei.

"Hey Sora?" I look to my side as we started to walk to see Naruto there.

"What?" I ask raising a brow.

"How come your cat can talk and turn human?" He asked making me blink at him.

"Well uh, first he's not human, two well.." I try to explain.

"He's my sister's servamp." Sasuke said for me as Kuro laid on my shoulder.

"A servamp?" Sakura asked.

"What's a servamp?" Naruto asked.

"Well they're vampire servants that serve only one master, they are only allowed to drink blood from their eve but in return they have to follow their eve's every order." I explain.

"He's a vampire?!" Naruto yelled.

"But I thought vampires didn't exist!" Sakura said.

"Ha as if I'd believe that." Tazuna said making me sweat drop.

"I don't need you to believe anything, you asked I answered. This little cat is called Kuro, or sleepy Ash the servamp of sloth." I say extending my hands holding him up.

"As you can see he's lazy." I say putting him on my head.

"And he eats all the food in the house and then demands more and he just sits around waiting for me to do everything." I say with a sigh.

"And then he calls me a pain because I don't let him sleep and eat all day like he wants to." I continue making Sasuke chuckle.

"But couldn't he just stay in your house?" Sakura asks.

"No, we can't be apart from each other for much time because we could.." I stop myself and look down.

"The point is we can't ok." I say taking Kuro in my hands again and hug him.

"He may be a pain but he's still mine." I say as we continue to walk in silence.