Chapter 5

Third Person POV

As Sora woke up she noticed that she was actually wrapped around Kuro's arms making her blush but not move. It was a given the lazy vampire did nothing but sleep and eat but she always found him adorable when he slept since he didn't look as bored like he always did.

"Kuro.. Kuro wake up." She said shaking him lightly but he didn't listen to her instead tighten his grip around her making her sigh but smile laying down again falling asleep. She wasn't expecting her brother and Kakashi to barge into her room to tell her that they needed to train and that Zabuza was still alive but their eyes widen when they saw her wrapped in Kuro's hands with their legs tangled together with her head hiding on his neck.

"Does she normally sleep like this?" Kakashi lean down to ask Sasuke who was as shock as him.

"No." Sasuke answers looking at his sister before walking towards them. He wasn't gonna deny it to himself, he was feeling over protective of his sister right now but Kuro's words the day before calmed him.

Flashback

As Sasuke got thrown and kicked Kuro moved blocking the next hit with his body with a troubled face and eyes closed before letting out a sigh.

"Sorry but I'm afraid I can't let you hurt my eve's twin brother, she wouldn't be too happy. You understand right?" Kuro said as he opens his eyes glaring at Zabuza.

"Your eve huh? Why are you giving your life away for a little girl like her?" Zabuza asked looking at Kuro making him sigh.

"I guess your right, she's a pain and she doesn't stop yelling at me to do something, it's such a pain to follow her orders." Kuro started surprising Sasuke at his words, he knew the two never stopped arguing but to tell someone else how he feels like this?

"That being said, she's still my eve and the girl I love. I look up to her at how strong she is even after everything she's been through, how unlike me she works hard, how she's so protective of me around others. I fell in love with my eve a long time ago and even though I don't have a life to throw away as you say I will fight for her." This surprised Sasuke even more. He knew the two couldn't stay away from each other for too long since it will weaken them and Sora could even die, but from that to fall in love with his sister? It was something he never expected.

End Flashback

"Sora, Kuro wake up." Sasuke said with no use making him sigh.

"Wake up!" He yelled causing the two to jump at how loud he was and look at him blinking before Sora's mind processed the situation and pulled away from Kuro in a flash with a flushed face.

"Ah, Sasuke! What are you doing here?!" She asked nervously as Kuro just yawn and laid back again closing his eyes not really caring.

"We came to tell you that we have training to do.. Zabuza isn't dead and he will more than possibly come back." Sasuke said making Sora blink her mind still foggy from sleeping too much. How could Kuro do this all the time?

"Wait.. what do you mean he's not dead?" Sora asked finally processing the words.

"Yesterday, a boy around Naruto's age came and disposed of Zabuza's body, he was wearing a mask from trackers of the village hidden in the mist so we thought he was telling the truth but now that I thought about it there were a lot of fishy things with him and so it led me to believe that Zabuza is indeed alive." Kakashi explained making her blink she hadn't even noticed him in the room.

"Fine.. just give me a minute to get ready." Sora said rubbing her eyes and yawning a bit finally starting to wake up properly.

"Breakfast is ready." Sasuke said as he walks out of the room and Kakashi soon followed not before telling Sora to hurry up if she wanted to eat since Sasuke and Naruto more than possibly would it all the food. Once she was ready she grabbed a chibi Kuro from the bed as if he was a stuff animal and brought him with her out of the room taking a seat with a plate in front of her as she silently ate giving a few pieces to Kuro as she did. 

"Who's your friend?" Tsunami asked as she saw how he opened his mouth for Sora to feed him looking happy for once.

"Oh this is Kuro." Sora said with a shrug petting his head as he ate the last bite of Sora's food.

"Ok I'm ready to go now." Sora said as she got up with the others as they all nodded and walk out surprising Tsunami as the door opened and the chibi Kuro who was holding on to Sora's head turned into the same black cat she saw the night before.

"So what is that cat anyway?" Kakashi asked looking at the little girl with the black cat in her head as they walked.

"Hm? Oh he's my servamp." She said remembering that Kakashi was passed out for the explanation she gave the night before.

"He's a vampire and he can only drink my blood up until the day our contract is broken when I die." She explained further to her sensei until they made it to an opening where they could train. Kakashi explained what they needed to do while Sakura explained about chakra but Sora spaced out already knowing all this but came back when Kakashi yelled her name.

"What?" She asked looking at her sensei.

"Use that kuni to mark where you last got up the tree." He explained to his student again sweat dropping.

"But I already can do this." She said with a pout.

"Show me then." He said and she sighed and took Kuro off her head carefully as to not wake him up and called for Kakashi sensei to come to her level and he did just to be surprised as his student placed the sleeping cat on his head and the lazy cat just cuddled into his hair happily feeling comfortable as ever at the softness and fluffiness of his hair making the girl giggle.

"Just thought your hair would make a good pillow for him." She said giving her sensei a smile as he sweat drop again feeling used as the little girl walked towards a tree and walked up with no problem at all until she was upside down giving Kakashi a big smile with a peace sign.