Chapter 2

Before we start I'd like to say it's been a long time since I last updated this and I've decided to change Shiro's name to Kuro so I've already edited it if you are reading this book for the first time there's no need to worry.

Sora POV

So after he passed us we started doing D-rank missions and to tell the truth this was getting annoying. Once Naruto started saying that he wanted a better mission I actually had to agree with him. To all our surprise the Hokage accepted giving us all a C-rank mission and that's where we are now in the village gates.

"I'm surprised the Hokage accepted to give us a C-Rank mission." I say as I walk next to Sasuke Kuro in my hands as his bored eyes looking in front of us as Kakashi kept glancing at him, probably still kinda wiry about him since he hadn't asked any questions about him to me.

"Hn." Sasuke said making me sweat drop.

"Come on even Kuro talks more than that." I mumble face palming as Kuro moved to my shoulder making me smile. He really is adorable both in cat and vampire form but I would never tell him that.

"Hey Sora?" I turn to look at Sakura raising a brow, she has never really talked to me just being a fan girl for my brother.

"Yeah?" I say raising a brow.

"How come you still have that cat? And how come it hasn't grown?" Sakura asked as she looked at Kuro making me blink.

"Rude much?" I mumble before Kuro caressed his head to my neck to get more comfortable.

"This is as much as he'll grow and what's wrong with him having a long life? Do you want him to die is that what you're saying?" I ask raising a brow at her as she started to panic when Sasuke looked at us at my words.

"N-No that's not it! I'm just curious that's all! Ever since you brought him to school all those years ago he's looked the same that's all!" She almost yelled before I took Kuro in my hands.

"I guess a cat this small can't be much help in a battle but I still love him unconditionally." I say as he started to roll in my hand being cute and the sloth he is. -GIF up top-

"He's so cute!" Sakura almost yelled trying to take him from me but I pull my hand away from her.

"Who do you think you are? I don't even allow Sasuke to carry him what makes you think I'd let you?" I ask her glaring as I hug Kuro to my chest and I feel him cuddle to it making me blush and push him away to see a smirk on him.

"Why you little!" I glare at him but sigh hugging him again deciding to walk next to Kakashi when I saw a puddle making me blink and tilt my head.

"I smell other people." Kuro told me but Kakashi heard him as he looked at Kuro and me.

"How many?" I asked him as he took another sniff.

"Two." He said and I nodded and continue to walk right as we pass the puddle two ninjas came out of it and attacked Kakashi sensei first by this time Kuro decided best to jump away from me and sit next to a tree watching while the ninja headed towards Naruto but Sasuke and I jumped as Sasuke threw a shuriken while I threw a kuni to pin their chain. We both landed on one of the guys and kicked them separating their chain from them but they went their own ways one towards Naruto one towards the bridge builder. Sasuke and I didn't even need to talk as we two separated me in front of Naruto and Sasuke in front of Sakura but before we could do anything Kakashi sensei came stopping them both.

"Were you seriously so lazy you couldn't even hold on?" I ask as I pick Kuro up slightly glaring at him.

"Good job at your teamwork Sasuke, Sora very smooth, you too Sakura." Kakashi said but I ignored him glaring at Kuro.

"You're such a lazy cat you know that?" I say and he looked away as if he didn't care.

"Why you little, look at me when I'm talking to you!" I almost yelled at him.

"She seems to fight a lot with that cat." I hear Tazuna say as Kakashi looked at me and I roll my eyes.

"That's non of your business old man.. and while we're at it you owe us an explanation considering a C-Rank mission is NOT suppose to include ninja attacks yet here we are." I say now glaring at the old man as Kuro made it to my head like normal. 

"Sora is correct, this stopped being a C-rank mission the moment they attacked you. I understand that you may have your reasonings for keeping it from us but lying is not the way to do it." Kakashi sensei said to the old man.

~Time skip~

Tazuna had explained everything to us and we found ourselves walking towards his house when Naruto started throwing kuni here and there and with this thick fog I wouldn't put it pass anything to happen.

"They're following us again." Kuro said making me look down at him as he continued to look boringly in front of him.

"Are they the same from before?" I ask.

"No." He said making a thick mark to come to my head, can't he just say all these things from the beginning if he knows I'm gonna ask and save us all the trouble?!

"How many?" I ask.

"Two." He said making me sigh, again?

"Look out!" Kakashi sensei yelled as we saw a sword come our way and we all threw ourselves down to the floor dodging the sharp blade. Small talk was made until a battle began, the mist was getting thicker by the second until we could barely see even when I activated my sharingan I couldn't see much. When Zabuza appeared between us and the bridge builder I used my weapon to block him pushing him away from us and towards Kakashi sensei our swords were about the same size and Kakashi sensei used his kuni but it turned out to be a clone as another one cut Kakashi sensei but it turned out to be a clone too.

"It's over." Kakashi sensei said as he had a kuni to his neck.

"Kakashi sensei there's something wrong." I say as I walk towards him and Zabuza started giving a creepy laugh before he spoke talking about how surprised he was of Kakashi's abilities and complementing my sword before he attacked but I blocked with my sword just to get send through the air with Kakashi sensei behind me landing in the water before we got caught in a giant ball of water around us, Zabuza's jutsu.