Chapter 1

First outfit is the one she's gonna be using.

Sora POV

It's been a few years since the day Kuro became my Sirvamp. The only one that actually knows about him being a vampire is Sasuke of course since we live together and he saw him that day he was bound to find out.

Today was the day that I was assigned a team. I'm in team 7 with Naruto, Sakura and my brother for some reason they had an uneven number of graduates, I guess they didn't expect Naruto to pass this time.

I was lost in my own thoughts until I heard footsteps. My head turned to the door and then a silver haired guy came in as a chalkboard eraser fell on his head making all of us sweat drop is he for real right now?

"My first impression of you all, I hate you." The guy said before giving somewhat of a smile I guess.

"Meet me on the rooftop." Said the guy as he disappeared with a puff of smoke.

"Wow." I said and started walking the stairs till I got to the roof top and took a seat along with the others. They all did introductions me learning his name as Kakashi Hatake, Naruto to be a Ramen addict -like a cat that is on my head-, and Sakura to be a total fan girl and that she hates me wait that's not really new. Now it was my turn, I wasn't one to talk that much but now they were making me do an introduction making me sigh.

"My name is Sora Uchiha, I like my brother and Kuro, I hate fan girls, I don't feel like telling you my hobbies and my goal would be to kill the same person Sasuke does." I said bored almost wanting to fall asleep right there.

"Good you're all different. Tomorrow we'll have our first test. Meet me at training ground 7 at 5 a.m. sharp and don't eat breakfast or you'll puke." He said I looked at the guy... he is officially crazy. He shows up hours late, makes us introduce ourselves, only told us his name and he expect us to be in a training ground at 5 a.m. sharp and on top of that not eat breakfast... this guy is officially nuts there is no way I'm getting up that early because of him he's not that important.

I got up and started to walk home with Sasuke by my side.

"Don't bother waking me up tomorrow I'm gonna show up late k?" I said he looked at me as if I was crazy.

"He said we had to be there at 5 a.m. sharp." He said making me yawn.

"Yeah well I'm not gonna wake up that early. You better than anyone know how I get when I wake up early." I said Kuro still on my head.

"Fine whatever." He said as we made it home and Kuro turned into his vampire form and going to the fridge looking for food.

"You need to buy more ramen." Said the vampire making me grow an anime vain

"Why don't you go?! You're always eating it! It'll be nice for you to go buy it yourself!" I said glaring at him

"You're such a pain." He said

"I'm a pain?! Look yourself in the mirror!" I yelled making Sasuke roll his eyes

"Will you two ever stop fighting?" He asked annoyed it was always like this but that didn't take away the fact that when it was serious we took it seriously and we trusted each other more than anyone else.

"Whatever I'm gonna go get some sleep." I said and went to my room changing my cloth to some comfy ones and lay in bed before getting some sleep.

Next day

I woke up and looked at the clock 7 a.m. nice, I got off my bed and went to get dressed and then eat an apple and got Kuro from my bed putting him on my head and walked out with all the time in the world. When I got to training ground 7 I saw even sensei there.

"Sorry I'm late I woke up late." I said giving a yawn making Sasuke roll his eyes and Sakura to glare.

"Well why don't we start? Your task is to take this bells away from me you can use any weapon you want and if you don't get a bell before the alarm goes off at noon you will be tied up to a pole as you watch the others eat their food." Said Kakashi as all of their stomachs rumbled in hunger making me roll my eyes

"Now start!" Said Kakashi I went far away to a high tree. Unlike Sasuke I already knew how to control my chakra and had the Sharingan, -I got it the day Itachi killed the Uchiha clan- so I knew how to hide well but I didn't have a chance against a jonin at least not alone. I would need to use Kuro, but I don't want anyone to know about him. Should I use my weapon? I don't know let's just wait and see and I'll just do what's appropriate at the moment.

"You hide well I'll give you that." Said a voice followed by kuni knifes flying my way I pulled out my own and deflected them with a sigh.

"And you're fast." He said making me roll my eyes.

"Go finish with the rest of them. Neither of us really stand a chance against you unless we all work together and that's really a lost cost with those three." I said laying back on the tree Kuro on my lap.

"Smart too." He said throwing more kuni knives but with paper bombs.

"Gosh this is such a pain." I said and jumped off the tree.

"You really don't give up do you?" I asked with an annoyed voice looking at him.

"Well you're the last one. I'll admit you were a bit difficult to find." He said making me roll my eyes.

"Maybe I didn't want to be found." I said just standing there.

"Aren't you going to attack me? I mean your brother was the one that attacked first." He said.

"Too bad I'm not like my brother." I said I saw him move to attack me but I moved out of the way.

"Fine if I need to fight you then let's go." I said.

"Weapon." I continued as my sword appeared in my hand making Kakashi look at me curiously and surprised at the size of it, I ran to him at lightning speed and started swinging at amazing speed.

"How the hell can you move so fast with that thing?!" He yelled dodging every one of my attacks. I had managed to get both me and him on a shade. I sighed.

"Well I guess I don't have much of a choice if I want a bell. Be warn you'll be the first one to see this and survive." I said and called Kuro as he stud next to me and transformed into his vampire form and looked at Kakashi.

"Are you really dragging me into this?" He asked me with a bored expression.

"Will you ever do something without complaining?" I asked him.

"You're such a pain." He said.

"So I've been told. Now I just need a bell not him dead." I said undoing my sword and moving my collar so my neck was exposed to him.

"Fine." He said taking a bite on my neck drinking some of my blood making the chain appear again like normal and went at incredible speed towards Kakashi pinning him. I walked to him and got the bell just as the alarm rang.

"Thanks Kuro you can go back to sleep now." I said as he transformed back to his cat form and jumped to my head and we walked to where we started.