Chapter Four - Our People

"You have not."

"Yeah, I have actually."

"You have never deepthroated a freaking banana." I roll my eyes.

We have been arguing for the last 10 minutes about him deepthroating a banana. I mean, I'm sure he attempted, but he said it went down all the way. And I dont believe that.

"Oh really? Get me a damn banana right now and I will show you."

I suppress a grin, "Calm down, dude. I don't want you to embarrass yourself."

He huffs and crosses his arms over his chest, a gesture he does when he pouts, I noticed.

I lean back in my seat and fake pout, "Are the baby's feelings hurt?"

"Fuck off."

I just laugh it off, and silently sip on my Sprite, waiting for him to get over it.

"Do you wanna go watch a movie?"

My eyes snap to his. "A movie?" I cock an eyebrow, "It is. . . 11:30."

He just looks at me, "Your point?"

"I should get home."

He rolls his eyes, "Come on, Em. Let's have fun tonight. Live our lives!"

I just shrug my shoulders.

"Don't be a fun, cock block."

"That doesn't even make sense." I scoff.

"Of course it does. You're being a cock block, but instead of sex. You're cock blocking having a good time."

I couldn't help but laugh at him. "You're such an idiot."

He licks his bottom lip, "Your idiot though."

I shake my head, but the smile never leaves my lips.

**********

Soon after, we left the restaurant and Alexander was just driving around. I didn't even know where we were.

I look around, confused. "You know, if you were going to try and kill me. You could've just done it behind the school. No one would hear me screaming in the woods behind that place."

"Then I wouldn't of had the experience of driving you far away, like all the bad guys in the movies."

I nod in agreement, "Very true. Where are we going?"

He quickly glances at me taking his eyes off the road for a brief second, then he smiles. "I want to show you something."

I roll my eyes, "What? You're going to take me to a sweet and cute little meadow that you go to when you need to get your mind off something?"

He laughs, "Something like that."

I take a long sigh, "Oh I know. I've read all the books." I look out the window, at a small town. I curiosly glance around, wondering where we were.

I see mothers and children walking together hand in hand. Fathers with their sons. Couples holding hands. Everyone seems so happy here.

It's midnight. Why the hell are they out now?

We pull into a parking space. I look up at the name of the place we are at.

Tammy's Tats.

"Why are we at a Tattoo parlour?"

"I want you to meet someone very special to me."

I narrow my eyes, but nod nonetheless. He grabs my hand gently and leads me into the store. Once we walk in I am mesmerized by it.