one

:pussyface and bloody drains:

Her lips felt like two slippery pieces of chewed, flavored, gum in Caesars mouth. The way Caesar licked her vagina made Keke fall further in love with the criminal she was sitting on. With each leg on either side of his head, Caesar started feeling claustrophobic. Trapped in between a rock and a hard place.

The rock being the bed, and the hard place: Keke.

The sucking and licking all while making constant eye contact was driving Keke insane. Her moans were becoming careless and she'd forgotten all about her sleeping daughter down the hall.

Caesar watched intently at the show above him. But in his eyes it was nothing but a rerun. He saw the same shit on a daily basis. It was boring to him.

Instinctively, Keke tried to run away from Caesar but with him holding her in place, it was obvious he was determined to make her cum. Kekes head fell back as a familiar feeling crept up her stomach and down her spine to her toes, which were curling.

Her regulated breathing turned into a desperate pant. She started to reach for something to cling to, as if something had caught hold of her. The building sensation inside had started to posses her whole body.

The tension was cut with the ringing of a phone. Caesars phone.

Without stopping, Caesar reached over to the nightstand and grabbed his noisy phone. The screen read: Killa.

With one more French kiss, Caesar pushed Keke onto the bed and answered his phone.

Kekes mouth hung open as the building orgasm ceased.

"What the fuck!?",she yelled after Caesar as he walked out of the bedroom.

"Aye man. The money house got hit and bacon bits scattering that shit. Some dead nigga was in there but the whole place is toast now.",Killa rushed.

Caesar's trek to the backyard stopped.
"The money?",he asked.

There was a small pause.
"Burned."

Caesar closed his eyes and let out a short breath. He'd gotten hit, and he could imagine who did it.

"I'm on my way."

RING RING! RING RING!

Eve groaned as she rolled over. The sun poked through the windows and burned her eyes as she grabbed her ringing cell phone.

Before answering, Eve looked back at the man sleeping in her bed. The dark chocolate skin on his back seemed to peacefully reflect the intrusive sunlight that ever so slightly made its way through the half open blinds.

Eve sat up and answered the phone.
"Hello?"

The background noises seemed all too familiar to her but her mind wasn't up to the task of thinking of anything at the moment.
"Yeah it's Lana. I need you to come in, there is a mandatory meeting."

Eve stood and walked away from the bed, which seemed to be calling her name.

"What do you mean?",she asked as she rubbed her face and checked the time: 6:13am.
"Today is my day off, Lana."