three

:white limo and red carpet:

The way the cameras flashed when Caesar and Keke exited the white limo that drove them, anyone would think that they were a celebrity couple. Behind closed doors, they were neither. At least in Caesar's eyes.

Caesar's usual mug remained. There they stood and posed at the start of the red carpet which led into the rented club. Keke felt like royalty.

      The pair walked hand in hand which only led to more misconceptions that Caesar and Keke were a thing. Caesar didn't mind. If he kept Keke happy, he knew she wouldn't snitch on him.

     To the door they went. They were first greeted by two large body guards, who automatically opened the door for the "power couple".

   "Thank you.",Keke said as she walked inside.
Caesar let her walk ahead but he stopped and stared at one of the body guards square in the face.

  "Aye look. I want air tight security aight?"

  The bodyguard nodded. Caesar walked in to the blasting music.

  Tonight should be interesting.

                 Lana parked the car down the street from the club. Being considerably early wasn't enough because the whole street was basically blocked. No one could park, and no one dared to drive through the crowds unless they were going to the gas station across the street from Lana's now parked car.

    Lana let out a short breath. She was clad in six inch clear heels, a silver dress that hugged her skinny lower body and exposed her breasts so much that her areoles peeped out with every jiggle.

      Eve could only stare at her in all her ratchet glory. She couldn't imagine her self walking out of the house looking how Lana did.

   Lana checked herself out in the mirror. Her confidence was at an all time high which puzzled Eve. The way Eve saw it, Lana looked like a trashy white girl with the body of Wendy Williams.

     Lana pushed the mirror back up and grabbed her hand bag.

  "Stay inside and text my phone if anything happens out here. If you see Caesar, tell me and stall until I can come.",Lana demanded.

  Eve huffed and sat back in her seat.
"Whatever.",she mumbled.

But it fell on deaf ears. Lana was already slamming the door and strutting across the street. The body guards let her in because of how ridiculous she looked.

  They probably just want her for her pussy.

Eve leaned back in her seat and watched people walk past. She had already given up on making any personal advancements in the case if Lana was going to be around.

  But the night was still young.

          Unlike most people, it didn't annoy Lana that she had to adjust the top part of her dress every five seconds. She found that it drew attention to her large breasts and, whether she knew it or not, it wasn't the attention she was thinking it was.