four

:morning after and promotion:

The sun peered in on a sleeping Ken and Eve. Ken slept peacefully after the night he had. The way Eve fucked him had him on a cloud she'd never put him on before. Or at least in a long time.

Eves eyes started to flutter open. She didn't make a move. She lay there as a feeling built in the pit of her stomach and pushed in. The pressure made her want to lurch over, yet she remained still as she looked out the window at the cars speed by.

The pressure wasn't pleasant and only when it moved lower than her stomach did she realize what it was:sexual frustration. Last night wasn't a success.

Eves eyebrows furrowed as her body folded on itself. She quickly stuffed her hands in between her clenched thighs to stop the building pressure inside and out, but the memories from last night only made it worst.

The squeaking was only a source of frustration as the bed rocked back and forth due to Kens failed efforts of a stroke. The bucking of his hips wasn't enough to reach the sweet spot in Eve.

"Ugh.",Eve moaned.

Ken had finally hit the spot but it was short lived. The next stroke only caused discomfort and vexation. It was so close yet so far from pleasure and the transitional phase of being unpleased but craving orgasmic release made Eve want it from someone else.

The thought was quickly discarded.

"Baby. You okay?",Ken asked.

Eve focused back on the real world. She hadn't realized she'd dazed out or that her mouth was open and her hand was on her vagina.

"You sore from last night?"

You wish.
"No Ken.",Eve quickly sat up. "I'm gonna go shower."

With a quick hop off the bed and a snatch of her phone, Eve rushed off to the connected bathroom and closed the door. She couldn't help but stare at herself in the mirror and wonder.

What the fuck is happening to me?

She sighed deeply. It seemed to not only clear her lungs but her mind. She turned the shower on, making sure it was cold, before stripping of her night attire.

Last nights sinful thoughts still tip toed in her mind. She wanted Caesar, bad. Which was a fact she purposely left out from, not only her inadequate boyfriend, but her temporary boss as well.

DING!
Eve stopped in her tracks.

Who could be texting me?

Grabbing her phone, she turned it on to see a message from a number saved under the name Caesar.

Unlocking her phone, Eve quickly went to her messages. The obvious messages from the man was there, as she'd anticipated.

Caesar
Meet me at Subway on Main st @ 5

As minuscule as it may have seemed to Eve, this was the beginning of pangs of distress.