five

cubicles and jalapeño cheetos:

                The whirring of the forever broken coffee machine, typing, ringing phones, and silent chatter, were all familiar sounds inside the call center. At the top floor, there wasn't much but tiny cubicles equipped with a desk, an outdated computer, and a small chair that could spin in any direction.

   The space inside the cubicle wasn't enough for Ken to stretch his long, slender body out. Stuffed into a cubicle for the entirety of the morning, and part of his day, wasn't how he saw his life going.

  But it's exactly where he stayed.

  "Hey Ken.",a sultry voice spoke.

Looking up past a pair of wide hips, a slim waist, and a surplus of breast fat, was the face of Kens coworker. There she stood, with her shirt a button short of being open.

  Ken cleared his throat and turned his attention back to his computer screen.
"Good morning Shay.",he replied professionally.

  The tension Ken felt building in his stomach was making him uncomfortable.

  A small hand landed on Kens shoulder and slid slowly to his chest.

  "I hope you and your friend have a good day.",Shay remarked. She sauntered off and left Ken wondering what friend she was talking about.

  From the way his dick obviously poked through his slacks, he knew exactly what the fuck she was talking about.

Shit.

                 Keke slung the door open for Caesar to calmly walk past her. His usual uncaring attitude plastered all over his face.

   "Daddy!",Chassidy yelled excitedly as she ran down the hall. The pitter-pattering of her small feet made a genuine smile cross Caesar's face.

  Caesar bent down to Chassidy's level and hugged her. It was obvious Chassidy was a Daddy's girl, and seeing her daughter in love with her father saddened and enlightened Keke.

She knew that Caesar being in the streets could mean that one day Chassidy might not be able to see her father again.

  Caesar released Chassidy and pulled a bag of Jalapeño chips out of his pocket. Chassidy snatched the bag happily and kissed her father.

  Caesar chuckled. "Go get me and you a bottle of water and then you can eat 'em 'ight?"

  And with that, Chassidy obediently ran off. Disappearing around the corner once again.

Caesar stood, and when he looked at Keke his pleasant smile slowly disappeared. But there was a time when Keke made Caesar smile the way he never did at anyone else.

"What?"

Keke shook her head. The refrigerator door could be heard opening.

  "It's something.",Caesar replied as he rose an eyebrow.

Keke rolled her eyes. "You left me hanging on my birthday and you didn't even stay the whole party Caesar! You had your damn guard take me home and you know what I wanted."