Chapter One - Harry

-Harry-

Harry is hurting. His father left him and his two sisters. The poor boy is only nine, his father left his hook in Harrys name. Harry played with it all day, even though Uma and Mal were giving him shit for it.

His father was his role model. Harry wanted to be just like him. "Harry, how did your father even get out?"

"I don't know Mal, leave bitch" He yelled. Mal smiled she knew it was a touchy subject "I'm going tell Maleficent!"

"Please don't. You're no fun," She said to him. He kept playing with his sword, and hook.

"Fuck off, my father will come back for all my siblings," Even he didn't believe himself, but he needed hope.

Mal flipped Harry off and left him. "I'm sorry Mal," He said. Harry was never one to hold a grudge. "I just want my father,"

"I want my father too," She screamed. Harry had always had a little crush on Mal. She was dangerous, unlike the girls he was always around. They only liked him because of his rank, but most importantly his last name.

"You shouldn't pick fights with your crush," Uma loudly mocked. Harry put his finger on his lips telling her 'Be quiet'

If he was to be captain he couldn't like a girl like Mal. His father told him, the submission was key in finding a female, and Mal was way off that list. Plus he was to kill the chosen girl after his first born son.

Harry always hated that, but he never questioned his father. "Uma, piss off."

"Come to the shop with me, please, I need the company," Uma pleaded. She hated asking, her mother told her to take what she wanted. She loved Harry, he was the brother she never had.

Like all the children on the isle, they were only made to create an army. Auradon didn't want a fight, so now all these villains have children. Some just make them evil like Maleficent or they're like Ursula and they don't care about their children.

"Harry," Harriet said to her little brother. She was ten, but she felt like she had to take care of her younger siblings "Why the fuck did you leave?"

"I didn't feel like training today, I wanted to hang out with my friends," Harry stated. He waved goodbye to a sad Uma. Harry was a lot like his father.

He walked like he owned the world. His confidence never falling, it was uncanny. Harry always had his sword his right pocket and his father's hook on his left.

"Why do you only hang out with girls," She groaned.

"I talk to Jay and Gil, who do you hang out with, sister?"

"Evie," She stated proudly as Harry started to laugh.

"You're friends with a girl my age, weak," He screamed. He put his arm around his sister's shoulder; though she was older, he towered her height.

"Why must I be weak, I don't like the girls here, you don't either," She frowned that her brother didn't like her friends. She always treated him like he was older, but Harry secretly looked up to his bigger sister.

Harry and Harriet kept walking; they stayed close together although the guards weren't far behind them. Times like these they felt like a family.

"Did you guys forget me?" C.J said. Calista Jane was her name. Harry always thought their father favorited her the most as they shared the same initials.

Captain James Hook and Calista Jane Hook, It was uncanny. C.J was definitely a trouble maker, and their father loved it. That's why Harry and Harriet always though their father loved her most.

She was wilder, crazed. Though Harriet always thought it was because C.J had a different mother than them, they loved her equally.

C.J joined them on the walk before Harry saw Mal walking. He was so young but he swore he was in love with the female. She was independent, she reminded him of Harriet and C.J. They were strong, caring woman...people you could look up to.

Harry thought about Mal, but he only thought it was a crush. It would go away in a few months. He liked how her naturally blonde hair was covered up by the purple.

Her mother maleficent said that Mal looked too much like her father, so she dyed her daughter's hair purple; "Stop thinking about you girlfriend," C.J teased.

"Fuck off," He cursed loudly.

"language, C.J's mother said. Harriet and Harry call her mom though, she acts like it. They always wonder what happened to their mother, they wonder why she left, like their father said she did.

"Sorry, mom," All three of them said at the same time. Diane let all of them through, making sure to keep the guards at the doors.

Diane was the only one Captain Hook loved, other than his children of course. The only one who could make him sacrifice so much. Though she knows one day hook will come back and kill her, its tradition.

She watched all the kids play. Harriet and C.J play with hats and dolls, while Harry sat in the corner infatuated with the hook, his father gave him.

Diane couldn't help but think of how he looked so much of her sister. 

Their mother.