Chapter Six - Father

-Harry-

"F-father, W-what are you doing here?" Captain Hook Laughed. Harry closed his eyes, he'll be gone, Harry thought. He wasn't.

"Harry Hook, What happened," Captain Hook stated. His voice was cold, his eyes calculated. He was different. Harry knew that, but even he didn't know much about his father to know what exactly changed.

"What do mean?"

"Look at you! You're such a disappointment," Harry looked at his simple outfit. His torn shirt, his pants, everything that made, him; He saw the way his father looked at him, in disgust.

Harry bowed to his father in respect. Captain Hook shoved his son against the wall, his hook shining in the darkness. A sword against Harry's neck, that's one thing Harry remembered, never be scared of death.

"There were three rules I gave you when I left, do you remember?" Harry shook his head, "Don't Submit, Don't die, and mostly; don't be good. You're failed two out of three. Would you like to fail all three," Captain Hook yelled.

"No, Father," Harry replied. "My sisters have also failed," Captain Hook slapped his son on the face.

"Your sisters are not going to rule the fucking world, now are they?" Captain Hook slapped his son again "I didn't know I have raised a snitch,"

"You haven't raised me," Harry then received a punch to the face, but to him it was worth the pain. "You only hurt me," Captain Hook turned around dropping his sword, his eyes wandered around the broken room.
The aftermath of a broken heart.

"This...This is why you don't love, my son. Come with me," Captain looked back to see his son holding his sword. "You aren't made for this," He continued.

"What was I made for," Harry swung the sword around like a five-year-old. Every single thing he wanted to tell his father disappeared. He just loved being with his father, His Hero.

"Oh, my boy, your sisters were made to be in an army. You...you were meant to be a king. I can't have my little prince fooling around with a peasant,"

Harry stopped. "She was my queen," He looked directly into his father's eyes, "You told me not to love once, I have failed. I didn't want to love her, But she's not like the other girls," Captain Hook came closer to his son, making Harry dropped his father's  sword.

"Well, she doesn't want you son. She doesn't need you. If She wants to waste her time with a prince, let her," He then made his son look at him "You are a King,"

"Father, I don't want to be a king, I want to be loved," He shrugged. He looked at the horizon, the tides calling his name. "I don't want to be you,"

"Harry, you look out your window and you see an Ocean. There are so much more, and their all dying; they're on fire. I'm getting exhausted son, these oceans need a Captain to rule them."

"What do you need," Harry knew what his father wanted; he also realized he was right. The girl he desired clearly didn't crave him.

"I want you to come with me, to new lands. I want to teach; what you never learned. I was a horrible father, but I want one more chance. Let me teach you how to be evil," Captain Hook, grabbed a box under Harry's broken down bed.

Harry opened the box carefully, A long red robe, the sleeves were torn. Long fitting black pants, a new hat for him to wear. The last thing in the box was a hook, it was silver like the one he had, but new, shiny; it was meant for him.

"I don't get it," Harry said aloud. He looked at his father questioningly.

"I will only be here for one more day; I will also tell your sisters. You have until tomorrow to come to my ship, behind the castle, near the water. If you don't...well, you can stay with your princess," Harry nodded all the same.

Captain Hook left the room, leaving Harry confused. Harry looked around his broken room. He looked around his room, looking for his past. The little boy who swore, it was only a little crush, where was that little boy now?

Everyone has a little kid in the back of their mind when they grow older, where did his go? He picked up the sword his father left him with. He even smiled, he remembered when his father taught how to fight with a sword, guess he forgot.

Harry opened his window then closed his eyes and put his hand on his heart. It wasn't their anymore, she took it; then she crushed it. 

He opened his eyes and left his room. He wanted to see the girl who fucked up his mind. He needed to see her again because he was sure he wouldn't see her again.

He knocked on her door. The door creaked as it opened, "Harry," She spoke; before she could do anything, his lips were already on hers.