Chapter Three - Majesty

-Harry-

People couldn't just talk to Harry anymore. He was different but in a good way? He crazy, many thought. A few weeks ago he got an invitation to Auradon. He would have laughed in their faces, but if it weren't for one girl.

A girl with white hair instead of purple, the girl that has made his life living hell with only a few words, he wanted that girl back.

He was to leave today, with Uma, Gil, and his two sisters, plus a couple others. Uma came into his room; he always wants to laugh at the girls face.

She thinks she's captain. He's great with manipulation, he's the real captain. "Hey," Uma said winking. Harry threw her clothes at her smirking at the foolish female. "Last Night was...Amazing,"

Harry smiled. Though he would disagree, he only used Uma for release. "Yes... Some good Fucking on your part," He left the room, into the living room.

"Look who it is, Harry want me to do something to this bitch," C.J said looking at the screen. Mal and Prince Ben on the screen, it disgusted all of them, Harry always thought of what she saw in him. "Are you ready to see her? I mean you're fucking Uma,"

Harry laughed "Just Fucking, sister," Harry had a plan for her. "She's a little clingy; she doesn't know what 'Friends with benefits' means,"

C.J laughed. "The Limo's here. Harry is you ready, C.J?" Harriet said. Harriet had been so excited for this, she had missed her friends.

Harry sighed. He grabbed his sister's suitcase, while he had a small backpack. They all went to the cars and loaded their luggage.

As they piled into the car, C.J went crazy with all the millions of candies they had. Harry scoffed loudly "Why would you eat all that fat,"

"We get it, Harry, you like to exercise," C.J said pointing at her brother's muscle. He flexed his arms making both girls chuckle lightly.

Times like these, where they all were together, made them a true family. When they got there, Harriet and C.J gotten in a fight about who was healthier.

Harry opened the door not caring about their conversation, as he stepped out he was greeted with loud music. Bands playing while cheerleading squads danced around.

C.J and Harriet came out the car still fighting with each other, their voices louder and louder. Harry noticed they were making a scene, he also saw the Queen and King.

He turned around "Would you two shut you," He yelled making them both flipped him off. They both laughed. "God help me," He said while his eyes were closed.

C.J jumped on Harry's back making his smile. She put her hands on his cheeks and starts to move them around "You acting like your ten get off me," Harry stated exchanging gazes with Harriet.

"Fuck Off," C.J said still playing with his cheeks. A clearing of the throat got their attention, "OMG...Its Prince Ben, Harry remember him from the T.V," C.J yelled. Ben smiled "Yeah, Yeah I remember him, yeah...He can go fuck himself," C.J yelled even louder.

Harriet giggled, while Harry smiled looking up at his little sister. "C.J," Harriet Scolded while laughing. C.J jumped off his back.

"You're the children of Captain Hook," The fairy godmother said, and they all started laughing. It truly was funny to them. The father they haven't seen for eight years.

"Yes," Harriet said after a moment of laughing. "I'm Harriet, That's Harry, and C.J," She answered.

"I'm Ben, this is my girlfriend Princess Mal," Harry stepped out and mocked a bow to Mal.

"Princess Mal? How are you Love," Ben eyes looked between them? "So what happened?" He smirked.

"What?" Mal said as Harry got closer.

"Weren't you supposed to get the wand and leave?"

"I'm good now," she said.

"Just because you're good, doesn't mean you can't be bad," Harry hates himself, how could he ever love her. He knew not to love, period.

He winked at her. She knew not love him but damn, she couldn't resist. She loves him, but he couldn't know that.

"Ben," Harry said like he knew him "Where's my room,"

Ben nodded, "Just wait for a second," Came Bens' voice. Harry went over to Mal.

"Hi," His whispered in her ear. His hot breath fanning her ear, making her shiver, "I've had dreams about you,"

"Oh, yeah," Mal breathed out.

"Yeah, the ones where you were begging for me to be buried inside of you,"

"It's sad you still dream about me," Mal smirked as Harry's mouth got closer to her ear.

"Until realize how you're going to get wet, dreaming about me," Harry walked off leaving Mal thinking. She didn't realize how much she missed him until now.