Chapter Eight- Hello

-Harry (Two Years later)-

I think it was the way he held his head high. His hand on his iron sword; His long robe hitting the ground; His long confident strides.

He was no a child, he was a king. He had every desire to listen to his father this time. "Captain," His crew addressed as he walked by.

"Harry," C.J yelled. The little princess had also grown, into a warrior. Not like her older brother, it was fair to say Harry was the strongest person on the ship; Yet Captain Hook was by far the wisest.

"Yes?" His voice had more of a savage tone to it. It wasn't innocent, it was brutal and husky. His voice made many women swoon, yet that same voice made people kneel.

"We're here," He didn't even smile. They both shared the same emotionless facàde on their faces.

As they walked, the crew bowed in their presence. "Where is she?" He growled. The crew flinched, his temper was worse than his father's.

"I'm here," The young woman's dark voice came as she walked over to the hook siblings, her walk was like no queen, she's not my Queen, Harry thought. He shook his head off at the thought.

"Aurelia, what took you so long?" C.J questioned, though she really didn't care about the woman, her older brother was to marry her, and she was her future Queen. She had to respect her.

Harry shook her off and kept walking, smirking as he watched her catch up to his long strides. He loved messing with the poor woman.

"Children," Captain Hook greeted his son, his smile only grew bigger when he saw Aurelia, "Aurelia, sweetie give me and my kids time to talk," Aurelia bowed and left.

Captain Hook looked at his Daughter and son, quickly their postures shot up. "Guards, bring her back," Harry said as they nodded. "Father we must make this arrangement quick, I don't have time for a talk,"

Harry watched his father and sister walk away, talking away about his day. Aurelia came back, though Harry didn't appreciate her beauty, she was most certainly beautiful, and would make a great Heir for him.

That's what it came down to, right?Making an heir.

Ten guards came walking behind them. They docked in the front of Auradon, his father wanted to show off his ship.

He could tell his father and C.J was trailing behind him, he could feel his father's eyes. Don't mess up; most Auradon was standing, waiting for them.

"I'm scared," Aurelia voiced aloud. She didn't want to be Queen, but her parents needed the money and fame.

"Don't be, they still run around with strings attached to their backs," Harry quoted his father. As Harry looked ahead he saw the castle.

The beautiful castle, but he wasn't thinking of the castle, as he saw His Queen, her hair was light blonde, purple tips. A perfect white dress, which fit so perfectly, Harry couldn't help but wonder what was under the dress.

Her lips parted ever so slightly as she saw him. If she wasn't in front of everybody she would jump on him, and kiss his lips until she was numb.

He came closer and closer, Mal couldn't help to stare, and she knew she wasn't the only one. She wanted him so bad she almost forgot the words she had told him long ago. "Captain," Ben's voice came.

He hated him. Ben had listened when Mal muffed her screams for Harry to come back, the cries. She never cried for him, she was betrothed and she never once came to him, Ben hated Harry for being the hero in Mal's dreams.

"Your Majesty," Harry said with a mock bow. Mal couldn't deny the desire she felt when he talked, that voice, she thought.

He came closer and bowed to Mal, taking her hand and lightly kissing it. The heat that ran up her shook her to the core.

He backed away, holding a woman, Mal just now noticed. Anger blazed through her, but she once again had to remind herself of what she said to him. She pulled Ben to her, staring Harry in eyes. He smirked and pulled Aurelia closer.

He whispered something to her, she nodded and left, as Ben said "Let address this then," Harry took longer strides to get closer to Mal.

"Hello," He said.

"Hi,"

"Can I ask you something," Harrys asked looking at the sky.

"Um sure," Mal said nervously. Harry was speaking aloud, and Ben was attending to their every word.

"Have you noticed the Moon recently?"