Hidden from reality

So hey and I hope you enjoy this isn't like most Dramione fanfics so it's a little twist from the norm also sorry that this chapter is short ;)

On the outskirts of London in a small garden there lies a sandpit and inside this sandpit are two children no more than four years old the girl has beautiful light mousy frizzes in her hair whilst the boy has luscious platinum blond, they play so happily and are oblivious to the rest of the world. However inside the house it is a very different story.
"I cannot allow this to carry on!" Lucius states rather loudly. Narcissa takes his arm ushering him to sit back down.
"I don't see what the problem is Lucius, they are children who just want to play together!" Exclaims Mrs Granger.
"Your child is known as a MUDBLOOD! I cannot allow my son to have such interactions!" Lucius is now becoming more and more impatient.
"And who do I suppose made that happen. Who Lucius, made us have to strip ourselves of our magic just for the safety of our child?!!" Mr Granger looks furiously at him whilst spitting the words venomously.
"Lies Narcissa, your husband told lies to our families saying that our child didn't have any magical qualities whatsoever, this is why we are here today having this discussion." When Mrs Granger says this, Narcissa looks at her husband confused.
"Look I was jealous because I wasn't the father. I still had feelings for you, even though I was engaged to you Narcissa dear. I still wasn't fully in love with you." Lucius sighs as he confesses this.
"This is why you must Obliviate your child. We cannot have the Malfoy reputation ruined by a friendship." He says sternly. Mrs and Mr Granger look at each other with the same sad and sorry expression.
"You will have to do it because we certainly can't do anything that cruel to our daughter." Mrs Granger exclaims full of regret. Narcissa nods her head once politely accepting their sacrifice. Lucius smirks as he pulls open the French doors and calls the children in. They come racing in and Hermione hugs her mothers legs, Draco stands close by his fathers side.
"Mummy does Dwaco have to go?" Little Hermione asks.
"I'm afraid so my little pumpkin, now can you do me and your daddy a little favour?" Hermione looks side on up at her mother still smiling and oblivious to what will just happen to her.
"Yes  mummy but only if I can see Dwaco again!" She laughs as she looks at little Draco and gives him a little hug. Hermione's mother looks at the Malfoy parents and whispers 'this is wrong' and they all know that it is better to keep it this way.
"Of course darling." She lies. Narcissa takes Draco out of the room and Lucius steps in front of Hermione.
"Now stay nice and still for mr Malfoy."
Mr Granger instructs gently.
"That's Dwaco's last name." Hermione exclaims with a little smile on her face.
"Obliviate." And with that Lucius walks out not saying a word to any of them. Mrs Granger can't hold back her tears as her little girl looks around completely confused about what she had done previously that day and failing to remember it.
----------------------------------------------
Lucius takes Little Draco's hand and pulls him onto his broom, before they can leave, Draco speaks up.
"Daddy, when will I see Mione again?" His little sulky face makes it look as if he is going to cry. He never liked leaving Hermione, especially when he didn't get to say goodbye. Lucius doesn't answer but takes off, Narcissa closely following them.