Draco's pain

So guys I am giving Mrs granger a first name because she doesn't actually have one jk said it herself so her name will be Jean for the sake of it being Hermione's middle name.

Every day, Draco would ask Lucius when he would see Hermione again, once a day turned into once a week.
Once a week turned into once a month, until he just decided to give up on asking. Even at the age of eleven he still thought of her. Once he got his Hogwarts letter, he knew that he would see her again, his face gleamed with a smile that not even his father could diminish.
"Draco, why are you so annoyingly happy, you knew you were going to Hogwarts even before you got the letter." Draco gives his father a devious smirk.
"Oh father it isn't Hogwarts I'm happy about. It's who will be there." He skips off to his room to practice his potions before Lucius can say a thing. He turns to Narcissa.
"I don't know what to do with him Narcissa dear, he just won't accept the fact that he can't be around that Merlin forbidden Granger girl!" He puts his head in his hands. And Narcissa puts her hand on his shoulder.
"You know what you were like at his age dear, you never left Jean's side." He sighs.
"Once again you are right my dearest."
---------------------------------------------
"Hermione dear! You have a letter." Hermione comes rushing down the stairs, she never gets mail.
"Really mum!! Who is it from?!" Mr Granger came into the living room and immediately smiled when he saw the all to familiar letter. It only felt like yesterday when he got his own, not that Hermione knew of course.
"I don't know dear why don't you fund out." Mrs Granger exclaims, handing Hermione the letter. She rips it open and reads it aloud.
" dear miss Granger,
I am pleased to inform you that you have been offered a place at Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry. Your first term will start on September the 1st. You will need all of the equipment on the list below. We hope you can join us for the joyous years ahead.
Kind regards,
Albus Dumbledore, head master at Hogwarts.

"Mum! Is this real? Did you know that this would happen?!!" Mrs Granger shook her head and smiled.
"It must be real, Hermione dear no one would have the patience for a trick letter, and look, it's written on parchment!" Hermione looks at the piece of parchment and realises that it is real. She only said five words.
"I wonder who I'll meet!"
----------------------------------------------
Hermione's POV-
I run through the wall onto platform nine and three quarters and I can't believe the sight I see, I am gobsmacked, there is a steam train, it's huge. I have studied and practiced as much as possible about the wizarding world in the amount of time I had before Hogwarts started. I said goodbye to mum and dad and got into the train, before I found a compartment, a platinum blonde boy caught my attention. I swear I know him, from somewhere. I feel a smile creep up onto my face as I watch him walk up the carriage. Suddenly someone taps my shoulder from behind.
"Excuse me but have you seen my toad, he's called Trevor and I've lost him." A rather plump boy my age stands in front of me looking incredibly worried.
"No I haven't but I'll help you look if you'd like. Oh, I'm Hermione Granger by the way." I hold out my hand He smiles and shakes it.
"I'm Neville Longbottom." And with that, we set off looking for Trevor. I come to a compartment with two boys inside. One has bright ginger hair and the other jet black hair with bright green eyes and a pair of broken glasses on his nose.
" excuse me, have you seen a toad named Trevor. Some boy named Neville has lost one." They look up at me shaking their heads. I see that the red head is about to do some magic and can't help but become smug.
----------------------------------------------
Draco's POV-
I got onto the train and I still have a massive smile plastered on my face. Then I see her, you couldn't mistake her for anyone in the world, her hair is even frizzier than when we were little children, it suits her. She is already in her robes just like me. She hasn't changed a bit, I see her look at me strangely, then a smile creeps up on her face. Does she remember me? I mean it was a long time ago. I go to walk up to her but she turns around and starts talking to another boy, so I slip into the compartment next to me where I see two boys I recognise, it's Vincent Crabbe and Gregory Goyle, I've never really liked them but they follow me around like house elves so I guess I can put up with them. I'm with them for the whole of the train ride.
Just before the sorting ceremony, I see someone I had even forgotten about which wouldn't have been a problem for most, I see the famous Harry Potter.
I introduce myself to him and see Hermione is with him, I wish it was me she was with. When Potter rejects my offer for friendship, Hermione glares at me, why is she glaring? I thought she remembered me.

She doesn't.