The truth

Fourth year came so quickly it was like the last three years hadn't happened.
Draco's POV-
Seriously, first of all they open the tournament for 17 and overs, then Potter seems to have evaded the age line AND there is going to be a ball. I am slowly but definitely growing to hate every single second of this school. I am slowly finding no escape. Granger would be my escape, she always has been. Wait. No. It would never work would it?
---------------------------------------------
Hermione's POV-
I know that Harry didn't put his name in the goblet but my mind hasn't been on that right now. I have thought about a lot throughout the holiday before we came here. Most of my thoughts have been focused on one person. Malfoy. I have been having some strange dreams, I have looked in every single book, even the ones in the restricted section. The dreams, I am so young, I must be about four, they feel so real like they really happened. Playing in the sandpit showing off our magic to each other, me always winning 'Dwaco' always sulking. I am so confused. I need to know why I am having these dreams. And why they make me smile.
---------------------------------------------
Third person-
Draco sits in his dorm writing a letter to his mother.
Mother,
I need you to tell me one thing. As you know, father will never tell me what happened to Hermione Granger. I really need to know, for her sake as well as mine. She seems to have been in the library for hours and hours on end, for the past two weeks, something isn't right. Please tell me as soon as you can and I would like to keep this between us only, as you know father wouldn't be pleased about this if he knew. Thank you.

Draco.
He sends the owl off and waits.
------
Hermione finds Harry in the common room.
"Hey Harry." She sighs as she drops to the other side of the sofa, it has been another unsuccessful day in the library, she had gone through all of the books at least twice through now.
"Hey Hermione, what's wrong? You seem bothered by something." Harry looks at her with sympathetic eyes.
"Just wondering who want to put your name into the goblet, whoever did it must have a serious grudge on you don't you think?" She lies.
"You shouldn't worry, what is done is done, the first challenge is on its way and I don't have a clue what it is and I have one less friend to help me." He looks helplessly at her for advice but for once she has none.
----------
Draco,
I am sorry that we kept this for so long from you.
Hermione granger is a pure blood, her mother and father were both from pure blood families. Your father was deeply in love with Hermione's mother even when he was married to me, when he found out that Hermione was to be born. He told both of the parents families that she was a non magical child. Both families disowned their children, the father's family disowned him for not having a pure blood child and the mother's family for being 'unfaithful' to her husband. Of course to stop the news spreading they obliviated everyone that knew them and moved to the muggle world. Hermione obviously wasn't a non magical child but her parents couldn't face their families so they stayed in the muggle world. When you are older I will tell you who the mother was, her maiden name, but for now. This is all you need to know.
With love my son from,
Your Mother.
--------------------------------------------