Why?

Draco's POV-

She doesn't remember me. A sudden reel of jealousy comes flooding through my body. I go to open my mouth to insult him but the deputy head comes and collects us for the sorting ceremony.

Hermione's POV -
I look at the bleach blonde in front of us, I had made unlikely friends with Harry and Ron. I feel like I know the blonde, who could he be? When he makes a remark about Ron being poor, I find myself glaring at him. Maybe I don't know him. I am too busy thinking about him that I almost don't catch his name. Draco Malfoy. I knew that name, I have heard it before, maybe when I was little. Suddenly his eyes lock onto mine. His mood falters, is it confusion? His mood changes yet again, this time to anger, his glare meets mine, he goes to insult one of us but a professor stops him and tells us it is time for the sorting ceremony.
----------------------------------------------
Third Person-
The year goes by quickly, Hermione, Harry and Ron quickly come to dislike Draco and his 'gang'. During the summer holiday in the manor Draco couldn't have been more lonely and depressed.
"Father, why doesn't she remember me?" Lucius suddenly glares at his son.
"Draco I have HAD ENOUGH OF THIS NONSENSE. YOU WILL NOT SPEAK OF THAT MUDBLOOD AGAIN!" He sighs "unless it is describing how you hate her." He turns away to leave but his son interrupts him.
"I hate her because she doesn't remember me. And she can't be a mudblood otherwise, you- you wouldn't have let me be with her in the first place." Draco scowls trying to be strong in front of his father.
"You know nothing of her situation. Her parents are muggles. Now do not ask any more questions about her. You are to hate her kind as this family always has." When his father says this, Draco can't help but feel upset. His anger boils inside him but he doesn't retaliate.
"If you want me to stay away from her, I will. But one day I will expect to hear the truth." With that he calmly turns around and walks to his room. When he gets there, he slowly shuts the door. He stands in the middle of the room letting his anger take hold of him, he takes out his wand, walking slightly more into the very centre of the room. Suddenly he screams letting everything around him get completely destroyed by the magic erupting from his wand.
----------------------------------------------
The second year comes around quickly.
Draco's POV-
My father decided to buy the slytherin quidditch team nimbus 2001's just so that I could be the seeker. I didn't like it when he did this but I wouldn't dare defy him. So I rolled with it. We were just about to have our first practice when the 'sniffindores' as I call them came along. I am still so jealous of potter because he stole my only real friend. Granger. She comes up after a few words were said,
"blimey Harry! They're nimbus 2001's!" The Weasel dumbly exclaims.
"Yeah Draco's father bought them for us." A slytherin spits. I feel like cowering but I smirk instead. I see Mione glare at me, it hurts to see her look at me like this.
"At least he didn't have to buy his way in, Harry got in on pure talent." She hisses. I react the only way I know how.
"No one asked your opinion, you filthy little mudblood." As soon as I say it I regret it but I don't let it show, I can see that I hurt her, but I can't do anything about it, I already made a gap that couldnt be closed and father would kill me if I tried to befriend her again.
I wish we could be friends again. If only she Knew me for who I am and not my mask.
I hate who they think I am.