The beginning of a new life

Edit; it gets better I swear!! Trust me!!

-------------------------------------------------------
Long ago, a group of three men went on a journey to an unknown world to discover so much things about our world, but what they found out...was much more than what they hoped.

But as time went on, a new era has risen and was hoping to take their place in search for new discoveries. There was a tall, skinny boy with short brown hair and a large ego named Lance, a sweet, fluffy boy with black-brown hair and a great cookie recipe, Hunk, and a small, smart ahem* boy, with a large motivation, named...Pidge. These three boys were in the Garrison, until a crash landing took place and they saw a boy with a black mullet, red jacket, and a strong reason to get into that aircraft. The mullet boy successfully managed to get in and Lance, hunk, and pidge followed him. Once defeating all the scientists, the boy got a man who had black hair with a streak of white, a metal arm, and a scar on his nose, and started carrying him out. Lance noticed that the man did not struggle when the boy held him. And he wanted to figure out why.

---

Lance; woah woah woah no no no no no
Lance goes the the two men and grabs the
            older one's arm and holds him
Keith; uhhh who are you
Lance has a slight blush of frustration
          and..something else that he can't put his
               finger on.
Lance; the names Lance.. ever heard of me~?
Keith; wait...your the fighter pilot aren't you
Lance; the one and only
Lance knew this feeling, this feeling all too well. The burning in the cheeks, the heartbeat that can be heard for miles, and that one face that he can't stop staring at....it was love. But what he didn't know, is why was it with a guy?
   Keith; okay? Anyways why are you in here?
Lance; t-to..uhh..
    Lance didn't really know why he was in the aircraft.
    As Keith waited for an answer, he heard cars and men coming closer.
Keith; look, just help me and I'll help you okay!?
Lance; (with wide eyes) o-okay
Lance and Keith pull the man with the black and white hair onto Keith's aircraft and they all get on. They were all able to escape the many cars and men and get to Keith's home.
--------------------
The white haired man wakes up and heads outside to once again, see the home that he so dearly missed.
Keith; good to have you back...Shiro
Keith had this unsettling feeling in his chest but he ignored it, not wanting to bother anyone with it.
Shiro; thank you Keith. It's good to be back.
As Keith laid a hand on Shiro's shoulder, Shiro smiled as he knew that Keith has always liked him. Whether Keith knew it or not, Shiro always knew.
---------------------
   After a while, the group talked about the essence that Keith has found in a cave. They checked out the cave and they discover drawings all along the wall, Lance touches one and they fall into a lake where Keith happened to land perfectly in Shiro's arms, with his body against his tight and wet shirt and pants, feeling every muscle and curve the big man possessed...including something that he didn't want to know.. or did he.

Keith; g-aah sorry S-Shiro
Shiro; it's fine Keith heh

   Keith got up from Shiro's body and blushes slightly as he saw what he felt against his leg. Shiro stood up and walked to the rest of the group who stood in front of a large, blue, metal lion. Lance, being the foolish person he is, opened the barrier around the lion. Everyone hopped into the lion. Keith stood next to shiro hoping to hide Shiro's bulge in his pants and lost track of the outside world, and all of a sudden, lance started flying the lion everywhere in the mountains and caves. Keith, without noticing held onto Shiro. Lance continued to fly the lion until they went into space and got sucked into a portal which the lion was telling lance to do.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well that concludes the first part of the magical story of Sheith.
            Hoped you enjoyed :3
                      Stay tuned for the next chapter!
                                                                                    -Matt❤