The morning

Keith woke up to the sound of something rustling. Slowly, Keith opens his eyes and tries to sit up but two big arms are wrapped around his torso immediately pulling Keith closer to whoever the arms belonged to. Keith wiggles around slowly to not wake up the owner of the arms. Once he notices the white tuff of hair, he knows who it is. It's Shiro.
Keith: Wait...why is Shiro in my bed? And since when?

Keith starts thinking back to last night but nothing came to him about Shiro being in his bed. Finally he sighs, getting more comfortable against Shiro and drifts back into sleep

-Few hours later-
Shiros POV

I woke up later then usual and found Keith wrapped around me. I smiled and slowly got out of his death grip around me and put on some clothes. I headed to the kitchen where I started to make breakfast for the team. Hunk eventually woke up and helped me.
Keith must've been tired because when I got back his alarm was blaring and he was still asleep. Poor dude. He was having a nightmare last night so I slept with him. I turn off his alarm and set some food on his clothing drawer and kissed his head. Slowly I left his room and headed to eat lunch with the rest of the team. But I couldn't get Keith off my mind.
Why was he having a nightmare? Who was it about? Did I even help him by laying with him? So many questions. I'll have to ask him when he wakes up.