The Castle

Hai guys! I know I know I kinda forgot about this BUT I won't make you wait any longer. Sorry and enjoy "The Castle"
-------------------------------------------------

The lion landed on an unknown planet, in front of a large, white and blue, castle. The men slowly walked into the castle, expecting anything to come at them. The castle lit up and then men walked into a large room and two crates raised up from the ground, revealing a beautiful, white haired, alien women trapped in it, and a tall, mustached man.  Lance decided to be the overly curious one and tap on the glass. The door slid open and the white haired women fell out, and into Lances arms. His warm, slender arms made the girl feel at home until she looked up and realized it was a stranger.

Girl: who are you? What are you doing here?
Lance: The names Lance, and your right here in my arms~

The girl quickly put Lance into a painful position as Shiro tried to explain what happened without her killing Lance. Keith chuckles a bit as he saw Lance getting beaten up by a girl. While he glanced over at Shiro he couldn't help but secretly stare at Shiros back muscles and a*s as he walked closer to the girl.

The girl let go of Lance as the other crate opened up, revealing a redhead man with a mustache. Once the man regained his balance, he got right to work getting the castle into proper conditions to fly.

Girl: ahem, I'm sorry for being so harsh on you guys. I am Princess Allura from planet Altea. And this is Coran. My assistant.

Coran waves at them and takes a bow.

Shiro and Keith stand next to each other and Keith glances at Shiros crotch every once and a while to see if his bulge is going away but yet, it keeps getting bigger and bigger as Shiro gets closer to Keith.

---------------------------------------------
Sorry there was not much sheith stuff in there. Just trying to move the story along I guess.

~Matt❤️