Sanity Is Not an Option in Rome

I walk down the sidewalk towards the service tunnel where the entrance for the camp that my, what is he? I'll just go with cousin for now. Yes, my cousin. I am fairly certain that "Cousin" is what he would be. Where the entrance for a camp he attends, is located. I had thought that it was just me and my father as the last of our family all this time. Until I found the name "Jason Grace" registered as the name for an email address; then something clicked. My aunt. Aunt Beryl was mentioned once, and her son as well. My father was drunk(Again), and he talked about how she was a disgrace, and her son Jason too. That was all the incentive I needed to search for him.

I looked into his background, and found that he'd sent and received a scarce few emails from an unfound location. Naturally I figured that it might be concealed by some sort of magic, or otherworldly power. I have some experience with with that type of thing, and it matches up almost perfectly. Since I'm not exactly human anymore, and I specialize in technology(Specifically the paranormal aspects of it), I decided to do some deep digging. I came up with a few fake identities, and some suspicious behavior(Seriously Jason? Who orders that many things concerned with ancient Rome, over Amazon?).

The first thing I did was get in his computer; once inside, I figured out that he didn't use in that often; which is odd, mainly because his generation can't seem to take their eyes off of their screens(Not that I'm complaining. They make easy prey that way). Next, I looked through his files(And surprisingly found nothing dirty)and other things saved to his computer. I found a few pictures with his friends, and a pretty dark haired girl, that I assumed was his girlfriend. I found a file that seemed to be an I.D for a place called "Camp Jupiter", which was the most updated looking one; and an older one for a place called "Camp Half-Blood".

Then I looked through his emails. There wasn't really anything interesting, other than more mythology talk(Roleplayers... Honestly... -_-). After I finished looking through all of that stuff, I decided to see where his computer was actually located. First, I just looked into the room from the computer; there was no one in there, so I went through the screen. I climbed all the way out, and looked around. It appeared to be a bedroom; it was dark because the curtains were mostly closed, and there didn't seem to be that much color or decoration. I saw a shield of some sort leaning against the wall, and a few marbles on the floor. I walked over to get a closer look at the shield, and I noticed some symbols that appeared to be from some sort of older language.

I was about to get a closer look, when I heard what sounded like the front door, open. I froze for a moment, before attempting to sneak back to the computer; unfortunately, I forgot about those marbles, and I slipped on a few, landing with a semi loud thud. The marbles hit the wall with a loud clicking sound, and I heard what seemed to be a male voice. "Jason? Is that you?" They called out. I quickly jumped up from the floor, and dove back into the computer screen.

I watched a boy that appeared to be in his late teens, walk in cautiously. He was tall and powerful looking, but had a babyish look about him; it was an odd combination to say the least. He looked around for a minute, before deciding that it was safe to let his guard down. He picked up the shield, and turned back around to leave. He paused for a moment, and looked at the computer screen. "Why is this on?" He asked with a frown. "Jason, are you here, man? I came to get the shield you borrowed..." He said in a loud voice. He looked around nervously for a while; then, with one last glance around the room, his eyes lingering on the computer, he turned and walked out the door.

Eventually, I decided to just show up at the camp, like a normal teenager looking for his cousin. So here I am now, walking down the sidewalk to the camp entrance, which is in a service tunnel, in the middle of the city of San Francisco. Okay, so that's a little odd; but I'm sure they're not completely insane. It would be nice to have some sane family members for a change. I chose to not show up looking like some emo Link, with red and black eyes, crying blood... Yeah, that's probably not the way to go. Instead, I'm wearing a dark/medium green T-shirt, black skinny jeans, converse shoes, and a black beanie that my light blond hair sticks out underneath of; I also changed my eyes to their original light, sky blue color. I tuck my pointed ears inside my beanie, and take a deep breath. I think I look pretty normal, so here it goes.

I walk under the bridge, and come across two teens in what appears to be gladiator armor(Seriously Jason? What did you do, join a Roman cult?). They're guarding an entrance to, what I assume is the camp. "Um, hi..." I say to them, a little weirded out. "Wait, you can see us?" The boy asks with a surprised look on his face. The girl on the other side shoots him a look. "Yes, why wouldn't I be able to?" I raise an eyebrow when I respond. "Who are you, and what is your business here?" The girl states, as though the words were drilled into her head numerous times. "My name's Ben(It's less weird to other people to write it this way, instead of "BEN"), and I'm here to see my cousin, Jason." I reply.

"What's his last name?" The boy asks, looking suspicious. "Grace. Jason Grace." I tell him, with no expression. "I didn't know he had a cousin..." The girl mutters. "I didn't know either, until a few days ago." I say with deadpan expression. "Should we let him in?" The boy turns to the girl with an unsure look. "Hold on, I'll go ask." She opens the door and goes through; a few moments later, another girl takes her place. After a few more minutes, she comes back out, and nods. "Come with me." She orders me, opening the door wider.

I take a breath, and step inside. We walk down a tunnel(I am going to be kidnapped, and become like EJ...), and reach another set of doors. She opens them, and steps inside, she beckons me to follow. As soon as I go in, I feel as though I have stepped past a magical barrier of some sort. I look up for the first time in the new area, and I'm shocked by the sight.

Yay, I'm excited for this story! I don't own the Percy Jackson series, nor the BEN Drowned creepypasta. None of the characters belong to me, just the story. The picture above is BEN as a human, he's not wearing the beanie though(Just imagine he is). See you guys later! ^^