Notes

I want to thank all of my older readers for sticking with me over the past three years, and my newer readers for joining us. I know the updates were slow, the tenses changed, some chapters were short, and there were rough patches, but I've finally finished this story and I'm happy with what I've made.

We ended up with twelve chapters, which I find fitting for the source material. I don't see myself writing a sequel to this story, but maybe someday I'll do a follow up short story/one-shot detailing Ben and Nemesis's infiltration and takedown of the creepypasta network and his fate afterward.

Watching my writing grow over the course of this story is really fun to see. I'm happy with a lot of the ways my writing has changed and I'm fond of some of the ways I used to write. Ultimately, I'm a better author now and wouldn't go back to how I used to write as a whole, but perhaps I'll pick up some old habits that I still enjoy.

If any of you are sad to see this story end and want to see more of my writing, I have plenty of other content you might enjoy. I have other fics across various fiction/fanfiction websites. My username is ExistingTM on Quotev, Wattpad, and AO3. Most of my stories are posted on Quotev, as well as a couple of interactive story-type quizzes. I also have a writing Tumblr blog where I post a lot of imagines, one-shots, headcanons, and similar content. The username is multifandomshorts.

Thank you all again. Every supportive comment helped motivate me to write this. I would not have finished this story without you all giving me the encouragement to do so. I'm no longer into each of these fandoms as much as I used to be, but they both have a place in my heart, and I am glad to have contributed to and been a part of both communities. <3