Meeting the Argo Crew

BENS POV||||

I held on for dear life (irony) as Jason instructed the wind horse things to take us to New York, Camp Half Blood. We were pretty far away. I looked down, and immediately regretted it. Then something caught my attention. Two figures out of the corner of my eye. Yellow and Black. I was about to say something but then we took off at lightning speed. We slowed down a bit. I turned to Jason. "Hey! Do these camp people have electronics?" Jason turned to me and shouted "Actually yeah!! The Hephaestus Cabin made it possible!" "You have one!?" I yelled back. Thank god he understood. He pulled out his phone as I zipped through the familiar electronical world. I took the shortest path I could and it ended up being some guys phone, who was unconscious in an alleyway. I got up and stared to the area Jason described to me. Once I was about 36 yards AWAY from the camp, I waited......and then was trampled by wind horses. I silently cursed as that boy Nico helped me up. "Let's go," he said. We started towards the camp when we heard an angry yell about 10 yards in front of us. "ΓΙΑΤΙ ΕΙΝΑΙ ΑΓΑΛΜΑΤΙΖΟΜΕΝΕΣ ΟΛΥ ΚΑΝΕΙΣ!?" (why is it glitching so badly!?) Jason whistled. "That's an Angry Annabeth for ya!" he said, almost cheerfully. I stared. I've ran into an Angry Slendy before. It didn't end well to say the least. But as we approached them I saw "Jack and Hoods. No question about it. Black and yellow figures...ohhhh. The two were talking to some boy that looked like he had stepped out of a charchoal filled grease machine....and he smells like smoke. I've grown a tolerance to the smell. Hoods has a faint whiff of it from being around Masks, and Masks smells like he just got out of a burning building 99% of the time." Then I realized they were all staring at me as if I had made that remark out loud. I stared at my feet, embarrassed.

________\

>=)