How to Find a Killer

Hello! I'm Alex. I guess I would be counted as another author on this story. It will be some slow updates though..hope nobody would be too mad at that! Yes, Hoodie and Masky WILL be in this story. Problem? Sorry. This writing style will be a mixture of Comedy, descriptive horror and how I Headcanon the characters.

===================================

JACKS POV

I begun to sprint out of the forest, "I'm not going to be wasting any time on this" I muttered when Hoodie protested. We got to the sidewalk and glanced to the left and right, looking to see if anyone was there. When nobody was there, I looked at Hoodie and nodded. He pulled out a matchstick, a flask of gasoline and a small bottle of Porestar Dust. He poured a little gasoline in front of him, behind me. Sprinkled a pinch of the dust and lit a match. "Turn around Jack, I'm done." I turned around and stood up in sync with Hoodie. Hoodie tossed the match down into the pile of now herb water. We grabbed each other's sleeves and thought of San Francisco. We both tumbled down pretty close to the service tunnel Slender told us about. I looked at myself. I looked like a normal teenager with his friend. My brown hair was at least decently combed, I had on a black beanie, black P!ATD shirt, blue jeans, black converse and my eyes were grey, my skin wasn't grey, it was just pale. Hoodie was wearing his hair decently combed, brown eyes, a yellow collared shirt, black jeans, black converse and one of those 'bro' braclets. We got up and dusted off, prepared to find Ben Drowned before Slender has to show up in front of a bunch of mortals.

__________________________________________________________

—This chapter is from Alex