The arrival

Levi sat on the couch, deep inside of his book, ignoring the rest of the world. Eren was trying to grab his attention, making funny face and dancing, but Levi wasn't replying. 

He huffed and sat back down, his eyelids heavy. He hadn't slept in a while, he couldn't really. He was worried, the sky wasn't as bright as when he left, perhaps because he breathed life into the stars daily but also it seemed as if the sky warning him.

The stars rearranging themselves in a message that he could not understand yet. He sighed as he lay back, finally letting sleep take him. 

Levi looked up at Eren's sleeping form, his heart throbbing at his gentle breaths and relaxed face. Levi came closer tentatively, not wanting to wake him up. 

He put a hand to his face. Just a peck wouldn't hurt would it, Eren wouldn't even feel it. His lips were slightly parted, plump and full, tempting Levi to no end. 

"God," He whispered and leaned forward, at that very moment, his brother burst through the door, calling Levi then freezing as he saw his little brother's head leaned over the stranger's face, inches apart. 

Eren shot up at the unknown voice, kissing him unintentionally. Levi, surprised didn't break the kiss, and Eren kissed him fully, enjoying his the feel of Levi's lips. 

Farlan cleared his throat, his face a heavy blush. 

"Hey little bro, I came to tell you I'm moving back in for a few weeks."