The Death

Bright lights of all colors burst from Eren's chest as his own stars pierced his heart. Jean screamed as the heat sent his hands aflame but held tight the sword, pushing it until the hilt pressed against the young god's back. 

"This is for Marco, you deserve to feel the same hurt I do Levi! Let the golden blood flow from his chest until he dies. Watch the light leave his eyes as I bring him to his knees," With this statement, Eren coughed up blood as he fell to his knees. Erwin finally acted, striking Jean to Earth and stripping his powers, but there was nothing the god could do for Eren. He had been struck in a place that could never be healed with the stars he was made with. 

Levi finally acted pulling the sword from his back and holding him as he died. His mouth burbled golden blood, his shaking as death appeared, ready to take him. 

"I love you Levi," were his last words as he burst into dust and death disappeared with his soul. 

Levi screamed as if it was he who had been stabbed, tears streaming down his cheeks as his future with Eren burned to ashes and hate filled his heart. Hate for those who hadn't done anything to save him, hate for death that had taken him, hate for Jean for killing him. 

Now he was alone.