New dream

Izuku's P.o.v

I walked down the street looking at all the memorials for the massacre 6 years ago. Over the past six years I've been bullied all the same for being quirk less...But in all truth I have a quirk. The police have tried to keep it secret, and I've been told not to use it in public, My aunt and uncle know but Kachan doesn't, And like that he told everybody I was quirk less. I've nicknamed it telekinetic  manipulation, I'm able to move, crush or stop object I focus on. I want to be a hero because, see the world revolves around heroes, so if you want to live long and peaceful become a hero. I've always had a dream, To become a great hero like all might, But my reasons for being one have changed, all because of one girl...You could say I loved her. She told me to live for her and to make sure to never let something like this happen again, I plan to uphold that promise even at the point of giving my life.

I walked down the street caught in my thoughts as I tripped over a candle "Watch where your going" A woman scolded me, I looked at her as she seemed to flinch "Sorry" I said in a low voice.  People say I have dull eyes, a dark voice and tend to be by myself, I say this is just me adapting to the position i'm in. Who wants to hang out with a quirk less loser, Not to mention the sole survivor of the massacre. I walked into the school looking around, I would be leavening middle school and hopefully going to U.A, I walked in and sat down placing my head on my arms.

From this point on I will be going back to my original writing style so please don't be confused.

I heard the kids enter the classroom as they herded inn there groups like sheep "Please quit down and sit, We're talking about your high schools today" The obnoxious kids screamed as they showed off there quirks. The teacher then went on to name off the schools and there respected kids until "U.A has kasuki and....And izuku" She said in surprise. I felt the classes stare lock onto me as they sneered and laughed at me "Oi DEKU" Kachan blew the desk I was sitting at onto the floor sending me into the wall "What makes a quirk less bastard like you think you can enter U.A" He sneered receiving the classes laughs. "I got my reasons" I said standing and walking past him "Oi I'm talking to you" He said as he blew my bag into pieces. "Back off" I said glaring at him "Eh" He got up in my face "Did you say something" I just turned around and walked out of school leaving my bag and a pissed kachan behind me. Walking around I sat under a bridge and calmed down "UGH WHAT THE HELLS HIS PROBLEM" I screamed into nothingness, I heard a dripping noise and as I looked up I saw a sludge monster "Gotcha" He said dropping on me "Ugh get...off...me" I said struggling to get out of his grasp "Not a chance kid" He said engulfing my body. Everything started to go dark as I was consumed by it until a familiar voice broke through the darkness "SMASH" I felt the sludge rip away from me as All might scooped him into a bottle. "Do not worry citizen for it is I, all Mi-" He stopped as he saw me "Long time no see all might" I said wiping off my uniform. "H-hello izuku m-my boy" He stuttered walking forward "Hey" I sighed turning to leave

"Umm Izuku can I ask you something" I stopped and looked back "Yeah?" He pointed to the bottle the villain was in "Why didn't you use your quirk to stop him" I blinked in surprise "I was told that I was not to use my quirk under any circumstance" He opened his mouth to say something but stopped "Do you want to be a hero?" He asked sticking me deep. I've always wanted to be a hero, Though my reasons changed I always wanted to be a hero "Yes, But how" I said in a cold voice "People see me as a survivor, They don't see me as a hero" He smiled his cliche smile "With a bit of training, you could be a great hero" Those were the words I had dreamed of hearing, But then my heart sank "Who'd train me" He put up a thumbs up "I will" I felt my heart stop. On the outside i'm a clod emotionless survivor, But on the inside i'm still the same old me. "Y-you mean it" He placed the villain down and walked over to me placing his hand on my shoulder "We'll start tomorrow at 6:00 am,At the beach" Steam came off of him as he shrunk and turned skinny "Ill look like this, so don't freak out" I remembered him from the hospital "I wont disappoint you all might" I said in a cheery voice. He turned back to his masculine phase  and grabbed the villain leaping off into the city. I stood there smiling "I'm going to be a hero" I said to my self as I walked home.