The fated battle

Deku P.o.v

I sat in class passing in and out of conciseness as mr.Aizawa taught us yet another boring lesson. "And that's all for today" I snapped awake as everybody started to move "Get to the gym and get dressed, All might will see you down there" I grabbed my things and followed my classmates down the hall slowly making my way to uraraka "Psst" She noticed me and greeted me with a smile "Oh hey deku" I pushed through some people apologizing as I ran up beside her "Where are we going" I asked hoping she wouldn't scold me again for not paying attention in class "The gymnasium, We're doing HERO EXERCISES" She screamed the last part out gathering some attention, but not much. "Oh, So that's why we're going to the gym" I groaned. My hero suit wasn't much, I had a general design but lost it after awhile "I can't wait to see your hero suit" Uraraka cheered charging ahead of me with so much enthusiasm it was contagious. We made our way into the changing rooms as people started to get dressed, I was reluctant but proceeded to take off my shirt revealing my scars "Hey midoriya, How do I-" kaminari stopped as he stared at my back "Woah" I just huffed out the breath I took and dawned on my hero suit. He slowly made his way to the others as I stretched, My suit was flexible and agile allowing me to be able to withstand punches from all might and yet be able to move like ieda. It resembled that of a butlers outfit but I thought it made me look classy

I stepped out rolling up my sleeves and seeing all my classmates around me "Midoriya/Deku/" I was surrounded by people as they asked me about my suit "What's the fabric/ Why the butler outfit/ THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?" I backed up bump into ...

I stepped out rolling up my sleeves and seeing all my classmates around me "Midoriya/Deku/" I was surrounded by people as they asked me about my suit "What's the fabric/ Why the butler outfit/ THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?" I backed up bump into Someone "Im sorry I wasn't watching where I...Was...going" I looked at uraraka in her pink, Skin tight Suit "Hey deku..WOAH COOL" She ran over to get a closer look at my suit but I backed away 'Ah shit...My nose' I held it as a bit of blood dropped out 'God she's cute' I watched her inch closer analyzing my suit "It's soo cool" She yelled out as I rubbed the back of my neck "Yours looks awesome too" She jumped at my compliment. "I AM HERE" I gust of wind blew over us as the hulking all might stood in a stance awaiting his applause, It never came. "What are we doing today All might" Ieda of course was the first to ask as all might whipped out a clip board "Villain vs hero exercises" I felt my heart pump as he explained what we were to do 'Please...Please be them' I begged as he named off the teams "Uraraka and deku vs Katsuki and Ieda" I almost screamed my joy but held it in "DEKU" I looked over my shoulder as kachan let off miniature explosions in his hands, He was starring at me as he did. I just smiled back until I felt something swishy, soft, and round press against my back "OH Deku we're a team" I felt the blood rush to my cheeks as uraraka hugged me from behind "U-uraraka" She opened her eyes and almost immediately jumped away with the same blush as me "S-s-sorry" She stuttered covering her face "It's alright, So we're on a team together eh, Im really glad" She looked at me for a second then went back to covering her face.

After the match before us was over, uraraka and I went to our building "Avoid him" I whispered to her as we passed kachan "He specializes in hand to hand combat and is especially good in tight deconstructive areas" She stared at me for a bit as I explained it "How do you know all this" I grinned as I drew a plan in the dirt "Keep your friends close, But keep your enemies closer" I told her how to act, where to go and what to do from there "If anything throws a branch in our path, Improvise" We walked to the building as a load speaker yelled "START" At this we bolted down the hall making our way to the top floor "Ieda will most likely be at it, Kachans to impatient" I called back to her as we rushed up some stairs "Which means he should be around- " I was interrupted by a wall being blasted open In front of us and kachan flew through the ruble "NOW" I called pulling her behind me as kachan let a explosion off on my back "DIE" I reached threw he smoke and grabbed his arm before he could ignite it again "Not today" I yelled throwing him down the hall "Good luck deku" I heard urarakas voice and footsteps heading on the opposite direction. Kachan wasted no time in rushing me trying to let off explosions his entire way there "Too slow" I taunted him as I wrapped a piece of cloth around his wrist and pulled him forward connecting my fist with his face "I...WONT...LET...YOU...GO" I screamed it out with every punch I hit him with "DIE" I felt the warmth on my belly as I was blasted back into the ruble of the wall. I threw up whatever was in my stomach as kachan recovered "DAMN DEKU" He screamed charging me again, I chuckled. The ruble around me flew at him and pelted him makeing him turn to the defensive. I jumped back and ran around the corner looking for the place me and uraraka planned to meet. "DEKU" I heard a distant yell behind me followed by explosions 'He's pissed' I thought turning a corner and charging into a open room "It should be here" I mumbled as I hid behind one of the support pillars "HAHA YOU THINK YOU CAN OPOSE THE GREAT IEDA" I heard ieda yell above me in his most villainous voice "Bingo" I peeked around the pillar and saw Ka-chan, His hands were smoking as steam seemed to be rising off him "WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU DEKU" He screamed into the room "Its show time" I said walking out into the open and watching ka-chans smile grow. I tightened my gloves and rolled down my sleeves as he rushed me again "IM GOING TO KILL YOU" He stopped a few feet away and sent a explosion off into my face, I took a step back and braced my self "Check...AND" I focused on the room, specifically the support pillars as I closed my hands watching them, in jolts, Crush and give them it beneath the weight of the upper floors "DEKU" Ka-chan ignored the falling building and blasted his way to me "Mate" I glanced upward seeing ieda falling and uraraka holding onto the bomb for dear life. I snapped my fingers and everything around me paused with the weird black aura around them "AND THE HERO'S WIN" The loud speaker below boomed with all-Mights voice as I slowly set down the ruble and the bomb, Uraraka still clinging to it. As it met the floor her arms gave out as she fell into mine, I huffed as I caught her and couldn't help but smile "We won"  her smile grew into a crescent moon "DEKU" I heard ka-chans voice and a series of explosions "DEKU WATCH OUT" I closed my eyes and mentally thought of him, his position, and how to stop him without killing him. The silence after told me that I had stopped ka-chan in his tracks "Looks like the tables have turned, haven't they...Katsuki" I set uraraka down and turned back to see ka-chan stuck in place, His face showing his Rage. I walked over and leaned in bringing us face to face "I...Win" It was one thing for me to win, another for me to taunt him, But it was completely different when I barley even used my full power against him "I'll kill you" He mumbled out as I turned to leave. "Can you" And with that I released him and left before he got past all-Might and pummeled my face into the ground.

I walked into the observation deck as people applauded me "That was so cool midoriya" I received slaps on the back, high five requests and some stares of astonishment "Congratulations Izuku my boy" All might stepped in as everyone looked toward him "Is he...Are you" They got the completely wrong idea "No, We're just old friends" They oohed and then started to ask more questions that I blocked "Uraraka" I called to her rushing over to meet her "Yea deku" I stopped up next to her and rubbed the back of my neck "I...Just wanted to say thanks...I know I can be kinda a control freak" She shook her head "It was no problem, In fact it was your willingness to control the situation that calmed my nerves the entire time" The cheeriness in her compliment made my heart skip a beat 'Again, She's just like her, and yet so different' I thought as I realized I was starring at her "S-sorry I'm just gonna-" I turned to walk away but she grabbed my hand, No one noticed us because they were to enveloped in the next match "Hey, deku" I slowly turned to see her playing with her fingers "Y-yeah" She looked up with puppy dog like eyes that made my heart beat faster "Do you..want to..Hang out after school" I unconsciously Nodded as she squealed "I'll see you after school then" She giggled running over to the others as I stood there, dumbfounded. Did I just say yes to a...Date?