Burning desire

Note: I will not be making a lemon,

Uraraka P.o.v

My eyes cracked open as I slowly raised my hands to rub the blurriness away, I looked around and saw that Deku was gone, replaced by a pillow "D-*Yawn* Deku" I called out as the scent of bacon hit my nose and I smiled at it "In here" I heard Deku call back to me as I began to sit up "Hungry" He asked walking over to me with a steaming plate "WOAH...You can cook?" He smiled laying a plate of eggs, bacon, sausage and a biscuit accompanied by a cup of coffee "I didn't know how you took it so I decided to just bring over everything" I watched him placed the two plates in the table in front of me as he sat next to me "Why did you-" "You let me stay here, So I thought for the days I do, I'll cook for you...Don't worry...I've supplied myself with all the materials needed to feed us for the next week" He smiled as blush grew across my cheeks "Th-th-thank you... very much" He chuckled and placed down a fork and knife "Enjoy~" I dug in, moaning in pleasure as the taste over took me, It was amazing. I couldn't stop myself from just chowing down in it and finishing so quickly "Seconds please" I asked holding my plate up to a surprised and shocked Deku "O-of course" He took my plate and replaced it with his untouched one, as he left to go get something I ate the rest of the plate, i didn't eat much before, only eating snacks here and there and maybe a light lunch but this, This was on a whole different level "Is it good~" I heard Deku ask beside me as I nodded furiously "Well that's nice...Oh..." I saw him lean towards me his eyes beginning to close, my heart began to race as I closed my eyes and waited for him to close the gap between our mouths "Umm...Uraraka?" I opened my eyes and saw Deku a few inches from my face, holding a bit of food up, his face completely red "Y-y-you had a l-l-little Something" He stuttered leaning back as the rest of my face turned red "Gah" I covered my face and turned away from him as he did the same. I glanced over and saw the coffee sitting on the table and licked my lips wondering if he was as good at making coffee as he was making breakfast "Thank you" I whispered picking the cup up and tilting it back drinking it, almost instantly I spit it out coughing as he whipped around "OH CRAP...Are you okay" I stuck my tongue out and pulled the cup away from my body holding it out "Sorry...I'm not really good at making coffee" He Let out a few light Chuckles rubbing the back of his neck, I simply spit it out and glanced at him" Sorry for spitting it out...I was just so surprised that it didn't taste good...I mean...your like a professional chef with food but" He nodded smiling as he picked the glass up "That's what my aunt always told me" He drank the rest like it tasted good, wiping his mouth he picked the plates up and carried them over to the sink before turning it on and beginning to wash them. He cooked, cleaned, was basically a human hunny bun...He was perfect. "Uraraka, Should...We talk about last night" he called back not taking his eyes from the dishes "Yeah...Umm...remind me again...what did we do" I asked wanting to make sure it wasn't a dream "Umm...well...You c-confessed to me...And then I c-confessed to you...and then we made out..." I heard plates move against eachother followed by footsteps "Last night was...Kinda...amazing" He said leaning in the wall and looking down at his scars "Yeah...It was" I Clenched the fabric of the couch and bit my lip hoping I could say what was in my mind "S-s-so...Does That m-mean we're..." I trailed off unable to say it, my body moved upward as I flipped in the air and was moved around the air "HUH" I squealed in surprise as I was slowly set down in front of Deku "Ochako uraraka, Will you...Be my girlfriend" It was cliche and a bit childish but i couldn't help but blush "Yes...Yes i'd love to" my blush disappeared replaced by a huge smile, id finally done it, I'd finally gotten Deku. I felt his arms wrap around my waist as he looked down at me with lustful eyes, I felt compelled to get closer to them, I lifted myself onto one of my feet lifting the other up and I wrapped my arms around his neck and leaned up. We closed the gap as our lips met and another kissing fest broke out, this time with a twist. Mina always bragged about her experience with boys, it went to the point where you had to block it out, but I did remember one piece of advise she taught me. I gently prodded Dekus teeth with my tongue as they opened up allowing me to search his mouth and play with his. We frenched harder as our gravity disappeared and we began to float up "Mmm" I moaned in pleasure as Deku and I broke apart, a long lien of saliva spreading out tongues "Uraraka...That was-" I cut him off by reconnecting our lips, having another tongue battle as we kissed "Mmm" A light Moan escaped from his throat as his hands moved down my body and began to little squeeze my Butt "Mmm Deku~" I moaned as he used his quirk to maneuver us to the couch, as we hit it I pressed my fingers together and deactivated my quirk all the while Deku beginning to kiss down my neck "Deku~" I scooted down and kissed him again as he pinned my hands above my head "Oh Deku~" I felt hot, but what I really felt, was the want to have him, to be with him. He began to slowly kiss down my collar bone and made his way to my chest before he stopped. He Let go of my hands before looking away "Deku?" I asked cupping his cheeks "I...I feel wrong...I mean-" "You can touch them" Blush grew across his face as I pushed him back and switched out positions "I don't mind" I sat on his lap and looked down at him "actually...I...Want you to touch them" I glanced away blushing as he gulped "Y-you Do" I nodded "O-Okay then...If you want me to" I placed my hand on his and gently guided it to my breast slowly placing it on it before he gave it light squeeze "Mmm" I moaned in surprise at the sensation going through me, another squeeze sent another sensation as I slowly grabbed his other and placed it on my other breast "Y-y-You...Can touch them...All you want...Deku" I leaned down and kissed him, all the while his hands were playing with my breast. He slowly stopped and moved his hand to my chin as I felt his finger pinch it gently and he pulled away "That...was" "Amazing" I finished as he nodded, I heard a Beep and vibration come from dekus pocket as he sighed "Oh no" He said as I crawled off him and sat next to him "What is it" He pulled his phone out and checked it as he facepalmed and chuckled a bit "Whoops...Forgot That" He pulled his hand down and rested his chin on it as he looked away "I...I Kinda forgot I had work...And my boss isn't very happy" I instantly felt guilty, But it stopped as he smiled his bright sunny smile "Oh well...it was worth it" He leaned over and gave me a peck on the lips before standing up and offering his hand "Come on...Let's go to the mall...I heard they have new stores" I took his offfered hand and nodded Before standing up "Give me a little while, I need to get ready" I said Cooley, but my thoughts were racing almost as fast as my heart 'OUR FIRST OFFICIAL DATE, YAAAAAYYY' I walked toward the bathroom pumping my fist and having a bit of pink aura surround me as I entered it. '-Oh I can't wait...It's like a dream...being with deku...And I never want to wake up' I hulled myself before turning the shower on and stripping.